Merry Miatas Holiday Series Wednesday Nights

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 802 comments
Week 6 race results below.

MMSRESULTS.jpg

Merry Miatas Holiday Season recap:
This was a lot of fun. New race format featuring heat races and a final 16 really stepped up the competition! @PApunk924 did a great job in organizing this event!
  • 30 drivers signed on throughout the 6 week season. We had some new drivers show up and some familiar drivers participate.
  • All 30 drivers scored points throughout the season.
  • Averaged 19 drivers per week, or about 65% of the roster!
  • It was an outstanding season, and once again, the drivers made it so. On behalf of the entire BOD of the ARL, we thank you for your participation and support! We can't do this without all of YOU!
Now, without further ado, the season stat breakdown:

TOTAL POINT STANDINGS:
MMS TOTAL POINTS.jpg

SEASON POINT STANDINGS: (W/DROP WEEK)
MMSPOINTS.jpg

WINS:
MMSWINS.jpg

2nd PLACE FINISHES:
MMS2ND.jpg

3rd PLACE FINISHES:
MMS3RD.jpg

TOP 5 FINISHES:
MMST5.jpg

FASTEST LAPS:
MMSFL.jpg

RACES/PARTICIPATION:
MMSRP.jpg

Also need to keep in mind the avg talent level your working with. Not everyone has the talent to run that close at the max of the car without incidents. Not saying I’m 100%, but I seen it in all 3 rounds, and in some of the gr3 at blue moon.

Also need to keep in mind the avg talent level your working with. Not everyone has the talent to run that close at the max of the car without incidents. Not saying I’m 100%, but I seen it in all 3 rounds, and in some of the gr3 at blue moon.

i hear what youre saying... but this track might always lead to that type of racing... have you ever seen the indy cars go into turn one lap one at st.petersburg and not end up in a yellow flag? chase elliot, and brad keslowski have both seperately blew turn one (from the lead) in a huge way at the charlotte roadval, so some tracks just lead to more incidents regardless of skill level. i think if anything this track should be used for wild car(d) races and dirty races. my results make me want to enjoy this track and i think i got lucky to avoid a lot of spinning cars last night... and having to hustle to get pass lapped cars is annoying but also a blast when youre trying to catch the guy being held up a little... but the track gets packed fast and the one braking zone makes passing tough without contact..

track gets 7 out of 10 stars ! haha

In my opinion this a really fun track, just not with heavy dmg. I've raced with most of the folks in the lobbies and I don't feel like anyone initiates contact on purpose but any type of roval/oval leads to contact. I heard after the fact someone in voice said I cut their nose off and to whoever that was I apologize. It wasn't on purpose. Thank you for letting me run with you the last few weeks it's been great fun. I am sorry if I caused anyone dmg that affected points!

i hear what youre saying... but this track might always lead to that type of racing... have you ever seen the indy cars go into turn one lap one at st.petersburg and not end up in a yellow flag? chase elliot, and brad keslowski have both seperately blew turn one (from the lead) in a huge way at the charlotte roadval, so some tracks just lead to more incidents regardless of skill level. i think if anything this track should be used for wild car(d) races and dirty races. my results make me want to enjoy this track and i think i got lucky to avoid a lot of spinning cars last night... and having to hustle to get pass lapped cars is annoying but also a blast when youre trying to catch the guy being held up a little... but the track gets packed fast and the one braking zone makes passing tough without contact..

track gets 7 out of 10 stars ! haha
I like the track. As for the finale maybe ghosting lapped cars could have fixed that since it’s so small and close that way those in front don’t have to worry about the lapped cars hitting them.

I like the track. As for the finale maybe ghosting lapped cars could have fixed that since it’s so small and close that way those in front don’t have to worry about the lapped cars hitting them.

yeah but ghost lapped cars takes away from actually learning your place on track. I don't think ghost lapped cars will help anybody in the long run.

Plus, how the hell is somebody going to take JW out if they are ghosted. I was waiting on him to lap me. Lol

Back