Merry Miatas Holiday Series Wednesday Nights

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 802 comments
RESULTS FROM WEEK 3 ARE POSTED BELOW, ALONG WITH UPDATED POINTS.
FULL STATS, POINTS AND DATA CAN BE FOUND IN POST #3 AND HERE.
Week 4 will begin the drop point race, lowest total for 4 weeks dropped, top 3 scored.

MMSResults.jpg

MMSPOINTS.jpg

You were chasing me, then hit a little grass and I thought I was clear. Then a few more laps and you're back on my tail. I think that happened 3 or 4 times and then I made my mistake with not enough time to bring it back. Grinning the whole time buddy :cheers:

Indeed. You were Slow from turn 1 all the way through the essses but then you were 2x(at the least) faster than me in the last turn and heading down the front straight. It created some good racing that is for sure.

Right now it's anyone's race! Neutty and I are one point apart but that's not gonna last for long!

woah! I took a dive. Ouch. Hmm. I guess I wasn’t as strong at suzuka as hoped. Man. I also think it’s time for atleAst a new ds4. My cursor moves up and down by itself more and more lately. Never laterally. But it’s the joy stick I steer with. #excusesallday

Dang it! Did so poorly at Suzuka I’m punishing Myself tonight and doing a clutch job on an early Miata tonight for a friend. Or something. Can’t wait for BB Raceway.

Well it was a beginning. On the up side I improved on my points total. 17 points in my first ever ARL event at Brands Hatch and 18 points at Suzuka. Must have been one fewer entrant at Suzuka so that last place scored more points. I learned some things; practice the upcoming track with no driving aids and 6x tire wear. Both new for me. And go faster in fast corners, turns 1 at both tracks, so as to stay out of the way of those behind me. Now I know how to improve my lap times...just go faster. I will miss the Dec 18 race due to Christmas, but hope to be back for Jan 01. My hope is to be the least hung over. Is there a driving school? Are any of you Instructors?. Thanks again, race you in the new year.

CONFIRMATION IS NOW OPEN FOR WEEK 4. SIGN UP BEFORE THE DEADLINE, WHICH IS WEDNESDAY 12/18/19 AT 8:30PM.

MMSW4.jpg

Last edited:
Well it was a beginning. On the up side I improved on my points total. 17 points in my first ever ARL event at Brands Hatch and 18 points at Suzuka. Must have been one fewer entrant at Suzuka so that last place scored more points. I learned some things; practice the upcoming track with no driving aids and 6x tire wear. Both new for me. And go faster in fast corners, turns 1 at both tracks, so as to stay out of the way of those behind me. Now I know how to improve my lap times...just go faster. I will miss the Dec 18 race due to Christmas, but hope to be back for Jan 01. My hope is to be the least hung over. Is there a driving school? Are any of you Instructors?. Thanks again, race you in the new year.

We have a driving school. Though it doesn’t run every Thursday! It runs when one of the BOD has the chance to put time aside for it. If you would like a private session I could see about arranging that just send me a PM.

Back