Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Official Trailer and pics!)

• Thread starter Solid Fro
  • 55 comments

Solid Fro

I told you so.
Premium
SolidFro
RRoDzaaah!
Both IGN and Gamespot has the trailer and pictures. The Trailer is 11 minutes long and weighs in at 110 MB. Only paying users may download the trailer. I'm having a hard time finding it on P2P programs like Kazaa.

MGS3snakeEater_051303_22.jpg

MGS3snakeEater_051303_17.jpg
MGS3snakeEater_051303_11.jpg
MGS3snakeEater_051303_10.jpg
MGS3snakeEater_051303_08.jpg

Here are the pics that I thought were the best. For all of you lazy people. :)

look at the gear snake is wearing, the one on his arms. that kind of gear was not available back in vietnam. the only place i have seen this was in MGS2. it was onbig boss.
there is also the two way radio, an ear phone that was that small was not available to the military back in nam. but then again i might be wrong.
and guys what about the 11:00 minute trailer, do we have any insiders at ignor gamespot. thankyou

I downloaded it at FilePlanet but now when I go on the link it says the file cannot be found. Just a few details I noticed when watching it:

1) There was a screen which said 1960's then the next said 1961 then 1962 then 1963 so could it be set around 1964??

2) Snake was hanging from a tree with one hand and with the other hand fired a weapon on the unsuspecting enemies below

3) Snake shot down a bee hive onto an enemies head and all the bees were attacking the enemy

4) Snake sneaked up behind someone and held a knife to the enemies throat

Originally posted by dayboy2k1
I downloaded it at FilePlanet but now when I go on the link it says the file cannot be found. Just a few details I noticed when watching it:

1) There was a screen which said 1960's then the next said 1961 then 1962 then 1963 so could it be set around 1964??

2) Snake was hanging from a tree with one hand and with the other hand fired a weapon on the unsuspecting enemies below

3) Snake shot down a bee hive onto an enemies head and all the bees were attacking the enemy

4) Snake sneaked up behind someone and held a knife to the enemies throat
here you go this might help regarding the 60's thing:
http://www.gamers.com/game/1365062/

Holy Fricken Crap! this game looks awsome.
i just hope it has a good storyline and is 2-3 times long than the previous two

The MGS3 Trailer has to be one of the most wanted file ever to hit the net. You simply cannot find it. People say it's on Kazaa, Fileplanet, or their own FTPs, but it's never there. I have about 30 MB of the large 120 MB high res version and 2 MB of the low res 30 MB version. I'm trying to find people who have them, so I can finish the downloads.

Here is what I can tell you from my incomplete trailer:

It starts out in the jungle, paning around in the sunlight. It saids Konami of Japan, Inc. A Hideo Kojima Game.

It shows someone free falling to Earth. It zooms in closer. He is wearing an oxygen mask (remember how both MGS and MGS2 with Raiden started).

(Start fast beat music) The man crashes through the trees. "Tactical Espionage Action".

"A New Setting" "A New Era" "New Gameplay" "Back to the Origin" The man rips off his mask. It's obvious now, it is Snake.

Snake turns around and looks up through the trees. "Metal Gear Solid 3".

The camera rotates around Snake. "Only Snake is the True Hero!"

That's it.

Anyway, Konami announced that Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is a PlayStation 2 exclusive title, the game will be released in 2004.

http://saiyanarmy.dbzinfo.com/mgs3-trailer.mpg

Bless his soul who posted the .mpeg at gamefaqs.com. I finished it last night. It's worth all 127 MB!

Konami's site has the 30 MB .asf version. I think their servers exploded. :lol:

http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs3/english

Here is a pamphlet that was handed out at E3. It proves the current theory as being correct.

mgs4.jpg

See the message?

Originally posted by Viper Zero
http://saiyanarmy.dbzinfo.com/mgs3-trailer.mpg

Bless his soul who posted the .mpeg at gamefaqs.com. I finished it last night. It's worth all 127 MB!

Do you still have it cuz that link isnt working.

Of course I still have it. But, I'm on a 56k.

If I find new links to the trailer, I'll post them immediately.

Back