Methods - Now in HD (09/12/2013)

Vietnam
KUSHifornia
MaliciousMD
MaliciousMD
September 12th, 2013
Testing hybrid combo @ Tokyo Bay Kart...

HQ = 1080P

August 30th, 2013
Nothing perfect, just some runs with my Danish homie (PSN: Ingenting87, on Logitech G25)...

HQ = 720P

April 7th, 2013
HIGHPlains Drifter... 20B NB Miata :)

April 4th, 2013
Haven't played consistently in over a year. Just dickin' around, testing 1080i through HDMI capture quality...

March 5th, 2012
PSN was down most of the day, and boredom stuck. Nothing perfect, just mobbin' around...

April 25th, 2011
"Don't grab my keys when the parties over!" So sometimes you come back from the bar really really wasted early in the morning and have the urge to just drunk drive. Sometimes you run into someone else on PSN who also has the urge to drunk drive. Such is the story of PLS... Big ups to my homie SixCylSamurai.

Last edited:
By the time I got it all recorded I realized I never went back and messed with the aspect ratio or compression settings. So the quality and speed of the video was off from the capture process. Even then this Dazzle is pretty weaksauce...

Messing around in the Evergreen Drift lobby with Dorihako & UKO-DriftNinja on one of his sick little. Mt Aso custom tracks.

It's one of the few consistently good drift lobbies on PSN. No BS just good fun and nice selection of tracks. Can only drift Tskuba and Fuji D1 so many times. Plus the actual running the race for replays is kosher with me...

So sometimes you come back from the bar really really wasted early in the morning and have the urge to just drunk drive. Sometimes you run into someone else on PSN who also has the urge to drunk drive. Such is the story of PLS... Big ups to my homie SixCylSamurai.

"Don't grab my keys when the parties over!

Nice drifts Mal...

Haven't seen you in the lobbies in a while... If PSN ever gets back up - I'll look for ya...

Long ago I have found out that I drift better when drunk! I have a feeling I am a better driver while drunk but I will obviously not attempt to find out.

We gotta make more of these vids when psn comes back. You ever get your DFGT rig setup MD?

I made a wheel stand with some decent adjustment for now. Playing off the end of the bed in my guest bedroom.

001.jpg

I have come up with the plan to rearrange the furniture in my guest bedroom and purchase a Sim-Seats SR-2 rig less the seat & paint (about $175 shipped). BLING BLING paint it myself, and I can get any non-carbon fiber backed NRG seat for like seat for like $120. I can also build off (shifter mount when I go into a nicer wheel, hand brake, swinging keyboard tray, etc.) the existing platform or reinforce where it's needed. This is the least time intensive/obtrusive & cleanest setup I and wasted friends will be able to game on.

7W4SkW5S2-BpEDjz2pAiIiFsyT11TUQeQzD-dBBhuhIi_dnX76ajwllSsnbFojPIaX5blDmtjPW7mZfcJbQQGXINdix7oEyiCQ1Au3vqkU2zmobYzBBwUdBdAH_DD9dfQdAFYy1NBBmMOAr3tLxQ6YhQVsuQP9P2y1fY-c3AWIacj24

Last edited:
Time to dust off your ps3, cause psn is back online. PLS 2.0

LOL, I just downloaded the 3.61 update, PLS 4 Life.

Been too busy to play lately man. Z32 spun a rod bearing from beating the piss out of it one night. Someone jacked the rims on my G35 a few weeks back. I did order my Sim Seats frame though, NRG seat on the way, and ordered a few more to turn into office chairs. So now when customers walk into the shop we're in the bling bling Type-R copy seats.

Messing with new toys :) Remember how we had the conversation on how much coupes > hatchbacks...

photo3-3.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

IMG00110.jpg

IMG00109.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Has R32 rear subframe w/ 4.11 mech diff & axles, solid subframe bushings, trans tunnel & firewall modded for Chevy trans, HICAS elimiator bar, blah blah blah. I have more tubing on order to do more work to the cage. We's goin' drag racin', can you say methanol & a GT4718R? Going to fill the block and circulate water in the head only, mod for 12mm head studs (RB25's only have 11mm), cause you know, I'm too cheap to buy a RB26 motor. Couldn't find a RB30 block to work off of for a decent price, so F it I can still make 1200HP pretty easily. Just going to boost the piss out of it until I knock the crank out of it (because it will eventually happen) and then go turbo small block Chevy. :) Holla at me son!!!

LOL, haven't played in awhile. I'll check next time I'm on and message you. You looking for helmet, suits or both?

What up dude, GF is going out of town this weekend, prime GT5 play time. You have Dirt 3? It's pretty illtastic on the wheel. Been finding good local deals on G25's and G27's, you wanna buy my DFGT?

Back