MGO Tuning Garage *> Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) 04 Non-Race Car Super Lap Ascari <*

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by mgo, Oct 11, 2014.

1. mgo

mgo

TVR Tamora '02

For seasonal : Expert Level British Lightweights Brands Hatch GP Circuit Normal British cars (<1200kg), 520PP max, Sports Hard or less, I give a try to the TVR Tamora '02. With the following tune I run best lap 1'35”650 and won against Rocket event if she is first on start list. But you have to make no mistake during the race and you'll over take just before the last curve.

TVR-Tamora-02.png

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    C-ZETA likes this.
  2. mgo

mgo

Light Car Company Rocket '07

I manage this tune for a Club Event on Brands Hatch GP Circuit '80s I recently take part of. The tune Works on most race track and also tracks like Deep Forest or Trial Mountain but on those on my opinion the tune is not at the best.

Light-Car-Company-Rocket-07.png

3. mgo

mgo

Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II

For the seasonal :
    A-Spec Expert Level Racing Car Challenge Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway Racing cars
    600PP or less, Racing Hard or less

With this tune I got best lap 1'21''697

Ford-GT-LM-Race-Car-Spec-II.png

4. mgo

mgo

Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06

For Suzuka Circuit 2014 10 Lap Survival Race I only use ABS 1, pit at laps 5 and run the all race on Intermediate. At first I made this tune for Nürburgring GP/F 10 Lap Survival Race witch was more difficult to win. The get gold on the Nurb I had to use TC set to 1. The tune is also working on dry conditions for A-Spec Expert Level Racing Car Challenge Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway (best lap 1.20.948).
    For Nürburgring Survival Race set Final gear to 3.600
    For Laguna Seca set Final gear to 4.150

Nissan-XANAVI-NISMO-Z-06.png

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  5. mgo

mgo

Renault Sport Clio V6 Trophy 24V '00

I tested this setup in on-line lobby and it gave me good results on Cape Ring Inside also Nürburgring GP/D and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. The car may have a bit oversteer on exit corner, but it's manageable. I notice a better wear comparing with other drivers racing in the lobby (set to very fast wear). As the gearbox that should be set for each track the values of downforce is also interesting to adjust this will give you best result.

Renault-Sport-Clio-V6-Trophy-24V-00.png

6. mgo

mgo

Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70

This tune was made and test on A-Spec Intermediate Level Classic Muscle Car Race Big Willow running sport hard. I won just on the finish line against the cobra. When driving be easy on throttle you may have power over-steer sometimes.

Additional parts on the car
    Wheel Size:Standard
    Aero Kit: Type A

Plymouth-AAR-Cuda-340-Six-Barrel-70.png

7. mgo

mgo

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78

This tune was made and test on A-Spec Intermediate Level Classic Muscle Car Race Big Willow running sport hard. I won against the cobra and GT40 Mark I Best lap 1 23' 685”.

Additional parts on the car
    Wheel Size: Standard
    Aero Kit: Type C
    Rear Wing: Custom Wing: Type B
    [/URL]
    Pontiac-Firebird-Trans-Am-78.png

8. mgo

mgo

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64

First I made this setup for on-line racing and then took it to the A-Spec Intermediate Level Classic Muscle Car Race Big Willow. It is working on Sport Soft but not easy to win on Sport Hard against the cobra and GT40 Mark. The tires wear is well balance in lobby set with very fast wear. This is one of my favorite Muscles at 500PP.

Pontiac-Tempest-Le Mans-GTO-64.png

9. mgo

mgo

10. mgo

mgo

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car

Setup made for :
    Intermediate Level Race car Challenge Circuito de Madrid, 3 Laps Racing cars, 500PP max, Racing/Hard

One of the best race car I've tried for this event.
    Best lap 1.27'849”

Update 04/27/15 :

This tune is updated on Mid Field and have been try on Siera the gear is set for Mid Field but could also work on some other. It as been work in on-line lobby set with very fast wear.

Honda-INTEGRA-TYPE-R -Touring-Car.png
    Last setup :
    INTEGRA-TYPE-R-Touring-Car.png

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    Brewguy44 and Thorin Cain like this.
  11. Thorin Cain

Thorin Cain Premium

I gave the stock version a go earlier and missed out. It felt like a transmission and LSD set-up would work wonders on such a nicely balanced car. I'll give this a go after work and see how it goes for me:tup:

Thanks for posting, good to see some more of your work:cheers:

mgo likes this.
  12. Brewguy44

Brewguy44 Premium

how did you get that format for your tunes? just wondering and I'll have to try some of your tunes. :cheers:

mgo and Thorin Cain like this.
  13. mgo

mgo

I did the presentation with open office I convert in pdf then in png to upload the picture :)

14. Brewguy44

Brewguy44 Premium

Tried your tune and I was surprised by how well it handled. I liked it a lot. Good job and check out my garage when you get a chance, I just got it up and going.

mgo likes this.
  15. mgo

mgo

will do when I got time head of me :tup:

16. hotboost

hotboost

Hi is that HP and pp correct I couldn't anywhere near it.I'm trying to get 470pp to do that I have to reduce power to 62% .
    Cheers

mgo likes this.
  17. mgo

mgo

Your right and I'm sorry :bowdown: it's look like I dial 449 :banghead: in stead of 549PP :eek: :cheers:
    I'll correct it in the post :bowdown:

18. hotboost

hotboost

Bugger Its too heavy and slow at 470pp especially @ 62% power I found out after wasting 800k on it.

19. Brewguy44

Brewguy44 Premium

Just ran this tune at the new 500PP seasonal at The Spa and Won :tup: Second was a Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 and Third a Lexus LFA '10. It was a narrow win by 4 seconds but a wins a win. It handle's real good, just a little fishtail :nervous: but nothing I couldn't overcome :D and it helped a bit on some corners. The trans shifts smoothly, good pick-up, could use a little more initial torque, but that's just me. ;) A Really Good 500 PP Tune! Thanks I'm glad i found it. I am also tuning some RUF's right know so this help's. :cheers:

mgo likes this.
  20. mgo

mgo

Thanks for the test you gave on this tune. :tup: It is one off my earliest setup I think I'll make it a bit different now :)
    I haven't be able to post tunes those days :( I'm busy racing with a friend and time can't be expended I'll be back soon with new tunes.

Brewguy44 likes this.
  21. mgo

mgo

Hi,

I haven't been very active lately :tdown: . Actually I have a lot to do :boggled: and I'm bit on hold in the forum.

I'll be back soon. ;)

lilivier and Bowtie-muscle like this.
  22. mgo

mgo

Hi

I will come back next week and ad several tunes :). As some one said it not about the quantity lol I found good excuse here :O

Setup to comes 500PP FF Race Cars - Alpine A310 1600VE '73 …....

XS, lilivier and Bowtie-muscle like this.
  23. mgo

mgo

Xsara Rally Car '99

This tune is made on Mid Field and have been try on Siera the gear is set for Mid Field but could also work on some other (for Siera I set Max Speed around 280 290). It as been work in on-line lobby set with very fast wear.

Citroën-Xsara-Rally-Car-99.png

24. mgo

mgo

CR-Z Touring Car

This tune is made on Mid Field and have been try on Siera the gear is set for Mid Field but could also work on some other (for Siera I set Max Speed around 280 290). It as been work in on-line lobby set with very fast wear.

Honda-CR-Z-Touring-Car.png

Nickonen likes this.
  25. S Tolaric

S Tolaric

mgo likes this.
  26. mgo

mgo

Updated 05/05/2015
    I work this setup on full power full PP made it on Daytona Road Course and has been tested on Ascari Mid Field and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca . All in on-line lobby set with Very Fast Wear.

Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-10-o-line.png
    Last setup :
    Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-10.jpg

Bowtie-muscle likes this.
  27. mgo

mgo

Mazda MX-5 (NA) '89

This setup was made for Expert Level Roadster/MX-5: Tsukuba 6 Laps a help of except for ABS 1.

Mazda-MX-5-(NA)-89-CfS-A-Specp.png

Bowtie-muscle likes this.
  28. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

Ahhh, blue with white stripes, I like it :tup:

Soren Jacquet, mgo and Thorin Cain like this.
  29. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

I want a Red with A white with cross like the Danish flag

mgo and Bowtie-muscle like this.
  30. mgo

mgo

If I could make one I would :) my best friend in GT is danish :cheers::cheers::cheers: