MGO Tuning Garage *> Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) 04 Non-Race Car Super Lap Ascari <*

• Thread starter mgo
  • 67 comments

mgo

France
Paris
Tom_Ascar
Welcome to MGO Tuning Garage

mgo-tuning-garage.png

I recently started to post setups on GTPlanet and I'm opening this thread to list all of them in an index. Here, I will work on 3 main sections as : On Line Setups (tune for on line lobby), Super Lap Setups and A-Spec Seasonal Events Setups.

All of the tunes are fixed with ABS put on 1 no other driving helps, for most of my tunes, they are set with Sport Soft tires. For the On Line setups if needed I will give restrictions about what kind of tracks the setup is made for. Sometimes I might not give gear box information, that's because I'm not so good there. For gear box, I recommend
@praiano63 How to set your gearbox in GT6.

For the gearbox the best way to set it up is first to make all Power adjustments.
Then reset gear box to default, Final gear all to the right, Max Speed all to the left and your done. After that you only move Final gear to get it right on the track you are racing. Be careful l if you change power adjustments the all gears values will be affected.

Setups

Seasonal Events Setups

;-)

Last edited:
Welcome! Always good to see another garage open it's door to the GTPublic.:gtpflag:

I might give a couple of these a go in the next day or two, I've been having great fun grinding this race with the awesome sound track of all those V8s. I'm let you know how I get on if I get the chance. :)

Congrats on the garage:cheers:, glad to see you joining the garage community. Welcome and keep the tunes coming:gtpflag:

:cheers:
I'm in sure and hopefully there is among people I know in GT6 some who's encouraging me. Also this forum seems to be cool so it feel nice to share here. 👍

]Tune for Race Car Matterhorn Rotenboden, Super Lap 550PP

Some super laps always involve the same cars over and over again like GSXR or 2J. On my part I”m bored with that, we have so much different cars in GT6 why using the same all the time. So for this event I chose to set RS200 Rally, witch is a legendary car. This tune will give you gold (I got 1.31.456) not the top 500 or less, but as the track looks like rally I figured a Rally Car will feet.

Ford-RS200-Rally-Car-85.png

Last edited:
Hi again mgo.

I took your Camaro SS '10 for a spin at Autumn Ring and had a blast. I just used the standard transmission and won pretty easily.

The car is a little loose for my usual tastes but was incredibly good fun. It was great on the brakes and allowed for some good powersliding if pushed too hard. All in all, It's a pretty good tune in my opinion. I'll be trying a few more when time allows.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

I have added your tunes to the Tune Directory found in my signature. Welcome to the forums!

XS
I have added your tunes to the Tune Directory found in my signature. Welcome to the forums!
thanks XS it's a pleasure to be listed in :gtpflag: Great work you are doing here.👍👍

Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89

Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
High Speed Ring, 5 Laps
450PP Max, Sports/Hard

I won easily whit this car but actually this event is not so hard any car around 450PP will feet I think.

Fairlady-Z-300ZX-TwinTurbo-2seater-(Z32)-89.png

Last edited:
Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88

Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
High Speed Ring, 5 Laps 450PP Max, Sports/Hard

This car is little beat better than Fairlady.
Toyota-SUPRA-3.0GT-Turbo-A-88.png

Last edited:
Mazda Roadster Touring Car

Intermediate Level Racing Car Challenge
Deep Forest Raceway, 5 Laps
500PP Max, Racing/Hard

Mazda-Roadster-Touring-Car.png

Last edited:
Thought I'd pop in and check out your new garage. Looks nice. Congratulations on being added to the GT6 Tuning Directory too. I'll give some of your tunes a try soon and provide you feedback. Thanks for providing such a valuable service to the community! 👍

EDIT: Just to let you know, you have a spelling error in your Tuning Sheet. In the transmission section you have "Max Seed" instead of "Max Speed". Just thought you should know... :)

Last edited:
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71

In my opinion for Expert Level Non-Race Car Challenge Nurburgring Nordschleife, this is the best car among all I have tried. C12, Viper SRT10 Coupe '06, Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 and so on …....

Ferrari-365-GTB4-71.png

Last edited:
Ferrari GTO '84

For Ascari Full Track, 5 Laps 550PP Max, Sports/Soft event, I chose setting Classic Ferrari. I already did one and add few adjustments here. Those cars are 5 gearbox and I think that's what make them special in my opinion.

Ferrari-GTO-84.png

Last edited:
mgo
Ferrari GTO '84

For Ascari Full Track, 5 Laps 550PP Max, Sports/Soft event, I chose setting Classic Ferrari. I already did one and add few adjustments here. Those cars are 5 gearbox and I think that's what make them special in my opinion.

I noticed this earlier, looks like fun 👍 I've had this car for ages but still not really used it much (12.3 miles on the clock) looks like a good time to slap on this tune and see how it goes. I'll let you know how I get on:cheers:

mgo
Same here I was more into recent ferrari but this one and the 365 GTB4 '71 they really work wel :cheers:
Doh, just noticed I quoted the wrong post:banghead: It should have been the 365 GTB4:dopey: but hey may as well try the GTO too:lol:

Doh, just noticed I quoted the wrong post:banghead: It should have been the 365 GTB4:dopey: but hey may as well try the GTO too:lol:
Ok, so I've tried both the GTB4 and the GTO. Gave them both a few races.

365 GTB4 '71- I tried it round Ascari with your adjustments and I like the balance of the car very much. I did find it a little too oversteery on exit (Mostly because I'm too aggresive on the throttle) but great on entry and mid-corner it was superb. I tried adding back a bit of the front toe-out and this helped me control the back end a bit better on exit. Very nice drive indeed 👍

GTO '84- Another incredibly fun drive. I liked this one a bit more, excellent turning ability and a bit more stable on corner exit than the GTB4 in my opinion. Great traction, the thing just powers out the corners. One of the best tunes I've tried for this car, for my driving style at least.

Nice work on the pair of them, thanks again for sharing:cheers:

I did find it a little too oversteery on exit (Mostly because I'm too aggresive on the throttle) but great on entry and mid-corner it was superb. I tried adding back a bit of the front toe-out and this helped me control the back end a bit better on exit.

This is the weakness off my tunes 👎. I will follow your idea about toe in future. :cheers:

mgo
This is the weakness off my tunes 👎. I will follow your idea about toe in future. :cheers:
I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you feel the same thing. If the car suits your style of driving, keep doing what you're doing.

There are a few ways to solve exit oversteer, I'm not convinced that the toe angle change I made is the ideal way to deal with it, it just worked for me with that car.

If you feel you have any issues and are unsure of how to best solve them I'd recommend having a good read through the General Tuning Guide or checking out Motor City Tunes and have a look at the tuning guide and problem solving guide there. If there's anything you need help with the guys who produced these are the ones to ask, they are far more knowledgeable than I am.

Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car

For : Expert Level Racing Car Challenge Silverstone GP Circuit Racing Cars, 600PP or less, no nitrous Tires: Racing Hard or less, this tune gave me Gold several time against Pagani Zonda LM Race Car and Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car.

Chevrolet-Camaro-LM-Race-Car.png

Last edited:
RUF 3400S '00

Intermediate Non-Racing Car Challenge Daytona Road Course, 5 Laps Normal Cars, 500PP or less, no nitrous Sports Soft or less.
This Event is an opportunity to share the R3400S tune.

RUF-3400S-00.png

Last edited:
Ruf 3400S
thank you for the tune, look forward to driving.

I have a question, You state full customizable LSD. Yet you do not give any custom numbers. Are we to use the factory
LSD at 10 40 20 ?

Ruf 3400S
You state full customizable LSD. Yet you do not give any custom numbers. Are we to use the factory
LSD at 10 40 20 ?

Sory sory, I forgot to enter the values in :banghead:. Sory again. :embarrassed::ouch:

LSD 10 33 12 I udate the picture :banghead:🤬:banghead:

Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00

For this seasonal : Expert Level British Lightweights Brands Hatch GP Circuit Normal British cars (<1200kg), 520PP max, Sports Hard or less, the Lotos Esprit 350 with the following tune, gave me gold even if the Rocket was in the race.

Lotus-Esprit-Sport-350-00.png

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back