Microsoft Could Combine Xbox Game Pass and Live Gold Into One Subscription

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, Apr 8, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Dang this sounds badass! Microsoft has been hitting those homeruns lately, and it's scoring them big points! :tup:

W00T

3. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

Hopefully it's just another option, and not outright taking over the ones already available. I'd prefer it not to raise my price for Gold Subscription.

McLaren and huiop2 like this.
  4. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Indeed. The subscription is already expensive here in Canada, so I hope it doesn't increase in price because that will be disappointing if it did JUST for Game Pass being added.

5. huiop2

huiop2

Sounds like a terrible idea unless they also give you the options to buy them separately.

6. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Everything I've read makes it sound like an option, in addition to getting both piecemeal as they are currently.

I'm guessing here, but I imagine most people with Game Pass also have XBL, but that isn't necessarily true the other way around.

ImaRobot likes this.
  7. Tornado

Tornado

I don't see why they are even bothering when Sony made 174 trillion dollars on PSN last year.

8. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows Premium

Besides, that'll skew the sales numbers for games! We all know that Forza, as a collective, only sold 8 copies overall. Total flop.