Microsoft Could Combine Xbox Game Pass and Live Gold Into One Subscription

Hopefully it's just another option, and not outright taking over the ones already available. I'd prefer it not to raise my price for Gold Subscription.

Hopefully it's just another option, and not outright taking over the ones already available. I'd prefer it not to raise my price for Gold Subscription.
Indeed. The subscription is already expensive here in Canada, so I hope it doesn't increase in price because that will be disappointing if it did JUST for Game Pass being added.

Everything I've read makes it sound like an option, in addition to getting both piecemeal as they are currently.

I'm guessing here, but I imagine most people with Game Pass also have XBL, but that isn't necessarily true the other way around.

I don't see why they are even bothering when Sony made 174 trillion dollars on PSN last year.

Besides, that'll skew the sales numbers for games! We all know that Forza, as a collective, only sold 8 copies overall. Total flop.

Back