Microsoft Unlikely To Release a New Forza Title in 2019

Definitely need a IndyCar and IMSA expansion pack

You don't say.

IndyCar expansion?
Does any of this include an IndyCar expansion pack ?
Maybe it will be an off season October surprise?
IndyCar expansion pack .... Let's Go
So where is the IndyCar expansion pack
IndyCar expansion pack..... Let's go!

I would be very happy if this was true (not releasing 2019 that is). The best Forza this generation was Forza 6 and still there i had the feeling that Forza 4 was in relation the better game for the respective system. I feel that the Forza series lost some of it's punch after FM4 and graphically i felt their engine already was not aging well when FM6 came out. FM7 does not blow me away graphically at all, mostly the lighting engine is very weak, the game has a very low contrast, it feels except for very few time of day settings and low sun with wet surface extremely flat, they had to cut down in shaders, reflections etc to make the 7th entry run native 4k on the X and have the dynamic weather.
Just driving Assetto Corsa Competizione and the sounds, the physics, lighting etc feels so so alive, it's miles ahead FM7 even in Early Access state. You clearly see the limitations of the X-Hardware in Motorsport and i really hope they come out with a bang in 2020 for the new console. I really hope as i loved FM4 and to a certain degree also 6.
Though for the Horizon series this would also mean skipping a release (as normally they would be due again witht a game in 2020, so guess it will be 2021).

You don't say.

It's like an echo, in any FM7 thread, he'll come in and say that the game needs an IMSA/Indycar expansion, when I doubt we'll be getting any sort of DLC, nevertheless and expansion, while FH4 has the hearts and minds of many of the Forza fanbase.

Back