Mid-Field Raceway Lap Times For 716 Cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MidFieldMaven
  • 737 comments
  • 87,394 views
The A160? I didn't have assists on, besides the usual ABS-1. I would like to do 2 tenths better in that car at some point, though.
That car is famous for it's moose test.
However you can test TC (Touring Cars). VGT cars. There is also Honda S600. There is Citroen GT Road Car. And there is Abarth 1500. And so much more
Also here are random 5 cars from kudosprime
Infiniti G20
Citroen GT Racecar
Mazda MX-5 RS 1800 '04
Hyundai Accent Rally Car
Audi R8 LMS ultra Audi Sport Team Phoenix
 
I did the Hyundai Accent Rally Car. The Infiniti G20 is the same as the Nissan Primera. I can't believe I didn't test the Honda S600 yet...

So my next 3 will be:

Corvette C2
S600
MX-5 '04
 
Tested:

1:18.082 - 507 - Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03
1:29.247 - 429 - Chevrolet Corvette Coupe C2 '63
1:49.121 - 291 - Honda S600 '64

The S600 is almost a full second quicker than the Toyota Sports 800.

I didn't test the MX-5 '04 because it's the same as the MX-5 '00 with an extra 10 kg. It shouldn't be more than a few tenths slower.
 
Have you ever thought of NASCAR cars? I mean there are only like 4 different cars. Also GT3 and JGTC cars. Also concepts like DN-X, HSC and W12 Nardo.
Also here are random cars from kudosprime
Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07
Honda NSX-R Prototypes
Nissan 350Z Roadster
Gran Turismo Racing Kart
Monster Sport Sport SX4
Suzuki Escudo
Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi
Nissan R390 Road Car (!)
Panoz Esperante GTR-1
and TVR Cerbera Speed 12
 
350Z Roadster is a good one. Most of the others are either too expensive or too powerful. I might do a NASCAR at some point, but only one. It'll take a while to get to all those considering how many Red Bull Championships I'll need to do.
 
I was on a roll today.

Tested:

1:18.577 - 582 - Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter
1:20.472 - 479 - Ford Focus Rally Car '99
1:21.274 - 473 - Ford Escort Rally Car '98
1:24.853 - 455 - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) '69
1:25.816 - 442 - Nissan Fairlady Z Roadster (Z33) '03
1:28.195 - 405 - Honda Civic Type R (EP, EU) '01

That shifter kart is fast as 🤬
 
Kudosprime picked Amuse Carbon R, Nissan GT-R Concept and Pagani Huaueaueauueuauruara randomly
 
Last one for today:

1:26.286 - 480 - Plymouth Superbird '70

It ties the Dodge Charger '70 which is pretty interesting. Top speed on the 'bird is 11 mph higher than the Charger. The Plymouth is 230 lbs heavier, with 51 more horses and 10 more ft-lbs of torque.

Charger
7.2L
374 hp / 5,000 rpm
480 ft-lb / 3,000 rpm
1,650 kg (3,638 lbs)

Superbird
7.0L
425 hp / 5,000 rpm
490 ft-lb / 4,000 rpm
1,755 kg (3,869 lbs)
 
Last edited:
Tested:

1:17.643 - 526 - Lotus Elise 111R Race Car '04
1:25.858 - 456 - Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

The Nismo is 2 seconds slower than the base R33 GT-R :boggled: And it ties the Fisker Karma to the thousandth of a second.
 
Tested:

1:18.471 - 515 - Acura NSX LM Race Car '91
1:25.623 - 442 - Honda CR-Z Touring Car
1:25.826 - 443 - Toyota Prius Touring Car

CR-Z TC
199 hp / 6,900 rpm
183 ft-lb / 2,400 rpm
910 kg (2,006 lbs)

Prius TC
201 hp / 5,700 rpm
189 ft-lb / 5,200 rpm
1,035 kg (2,282 lbs)

The Prius has an extra 2 horses and 6 "torques" over the CR-Z but it also weighs 276 lbs more. On the racetrack, the extra weight of the Prius doesn't make as much of a difference as it should. The two cars are separated by just 2 tenths of a second.
 
Tested:

1:24.406 - 440 - Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85
1:34.576 - 373 - Honda S800 RSC '68

The S800 RSC is 10 seconds quicker than the standard S800, and the 240RS Rally Car is only a half second faster than the standard 240RS, but tied with Ford's RS200 '84.

Not sure if the road-going 240RS has working headlights, but the rally car does 👍
 
Tested:

1:17.804 - 519 - Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
1:20.423 - 488 - Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
1:21.315 - 469 - Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92

The R390 is as quick as the Ferrari F430 which has 21 more PP.

Delta HF Rally is 10 seconds quicker than the base Delta HF.

CZ-3 Rally is over 4 seconds faster than the base CZ-3.
 
On what tracks would you like to test cars (that aren't in GT6)? I would like SSR11 the most.
 
On what tracks would you like to test cars (that aren't in GT6)? I would like SSR11 the most.

I loved Opera Paris in GT4 and PSP, so much so that I attempted to do a similar thing to this in GT4 :dopey:. (I didn't really get far though).

How about the 2000 Viper GTS-R Concept?
 
I'm planning to get super-drunk after dinner tonight, but I feel the need to update. Sadly, I only have one for you guys right now...I'll do the GTS-R Concept tomorrow, along with the R32 and R33 Touring Cars.

Tested:

1:14.346 - 594 - Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Touring Car

This car is INSANE. It's faster than the GT-R Nismo GT3 :eek:
 
I think PD made those "Touring Cars" a little too good, if you ask me. I haven't driven all of them, but the few that I have -- whoa, momma! :eek:
 
I think PD made those "Touring Cars" a little too good, if you ask me. I haven't driven all of them, but the few that I have -- whoa, momma! :eek:
Maybe this result is because R35 GT3 is too stock for a racing car except for the suspension. R34 TC is fully tuned on the other side retaining its 4WD which helps much getting out of slow turns and going full on gas in S turns.
 
Tested:

1:14.977 - 574 - Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 Touring Car
1:15.695 - 561 - Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car
1:16.770 - 551 - SRT Viper GTS R Concept '00

GTS R Concept is a tenth quicker than the Viper GTS '13.

R34 TC is 6 tenths faster than the R33 TC which is 7 tenths faster than the R32 TC.
 
I cannot express myself how much I like XJ220 in design and performance. And much more because of its huge size.

It's so much better in both categories than the F40. I'd have a tough time deciding between them if given the choice, however.

 
Ahh I can remember when the XJ220 came out. I was a teenager and in love with all things Lamborghini by then. That sexy Jaguar, though, she really got my attention!! What a beautiful car.
 
Back