Mid-Field Raceway Lap Times For 716 Cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MidFieldMaven
  • 737 comments
  • 87,427 views
Tested:

1:26.543 - 427 - Volkswagen Golf IV GTI Touring Car '01

This car falls in between the Scirocco R and the Golf R. It's 8 seconds quicker than the standard Golf IV GTI.
 
Re-tested:

1:20.888 - 463 - Honda NSX Type R '92
1:20.993 - 495 - TVR Griffith 500 '94

0.661 and 0.577 seconds faster than the previous records. This pair took a while to re-test. I was determined to break into the 1:20's :mischievous:

NSX all day, every day :bowdown:
 
Last one for today.

Re-tested:

1:19.979 - 468 - Honda NSX Type R '02

A whopping 0.827 seconds faster than previous record. This legendary NSX ties with the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 that I re-tested earlier today.
 
Re-tested:

1:19.842 - 505 - Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04
1:20.430 - 498 - Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
1:22.822 - 467 - Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4) '96
1:23.238 - 475 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90
1:23.381 - 476 - Ford Mustang Cobra R '00

0.801, 0.320, 0.605, 0.634, and 0.322 seconds faster than previous records.
 
Last edited:
Tested:

1:19.396 - 485 - Honda S2000 LM Race Car
1:21.716 - 465 - Renault Sport Clio V6 Trophy 24V '00
1:25.259 - 467 - Chevrolet Nova SS '70
1:26.460 - 479 - Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
1:54.391 - 457 - Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100

The GT Kart 100 is within 0.004 seconds of Ayrton Senna's kart :eek:

Saving car #700 for tomorrow. Not sure what it's going to be yet.
 
Last edited:
Tested:

1:28.768 - 408 - Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00

And that's 700 cars, folks! I would celebrate, but I have a bad cold and haven't slept in 2 days, so I'm not really feeling up to it :crazy:

I believe this might be among the quickest anyone has gotten into 1st place at Fuji in the Red Bull Standard Championship. Took 13 seconds.

 
Last edited:
t9a65.jpg
 
Tested:

1:28.768 - 408 - Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00

And that's 700 cars, folks! I would celebrate, but I have a bad cold and haven't slept in 2 days, so I'm not really feeling up to it :crazy:

I believe this might be among the quickest anyone has gotten into 1st place at Fuji in the Red Bull Standard Championship. Took 13 seconds.


That's totally me in that video...:lol:
Congrats on 700 Cars :cheers:
 
Tested:

1:18.931 - 522 - Pozzi MotorSports Camaro RS
1:27.354 - 417 - Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85
1:29.296 - 412 - Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car '03
1:29.942 - 432 - Land Rover Range Stormer '04

The Pajero '85 simply destroys the newer car in performance. Maybe PD messed up, but the '03 car weighs over 1,800 kg while the '85 is around 1,200 kg.
 
Back