Midas Gold 1.4S MK3 1989

• Thread starter Aero2000
  • 10 comments
Sweden
Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg

I know it's maybe looks a bit strange but on the other hand it's looks pretty cool :P

Powertrain: 1380 cc , Inline-4 , 103 hp / 6000 rpm , 105 Nm / 4000 rpm , 5-speed manual

Dimensions: Length 3490 mm , Width 1512 mm , Height 1150 mm , Weight 730 kg

Performance: Top speed 200 km/h , 0-100 km/h 8,8 sec

Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midas_Cars

Last edited:
YES.

So much want.
This is indeed a lovely little car, I love it!
Hope really this comes to the GT series.
:cheers:
Thanks to you both . I think it's looks nice but the rearview mirror are wrong on this car in the OP, here's the ones they had most on the Midas cars.

Midas_Gold_Coupe.jpg

....That's.....what the heck is that?? A Mini Marcos and a Porsche 944 had a baby? Nope. Do not want. Sorry.

Hehe, it's an Kitcar from Midas , a kit they did from 1978 and it's jet under production to day :) But much uglier...

Hum, a car registered in Holland ... nice!
This one is from 1987, weight = 770 kg, 1275 cc (4-cylinder) and it's wheelbase = 2140 mm

I Holland we have also a famous person, Miras Dekker, this car would suit him.
Uhm, yeah, I was only reffering to the mirrors on this car haha. It's hard to find a Midas Gold 1.4s mk3 '89 on pictures so I did only took one that seems right.:)

Uhm, yeah, I was only reffering to the mirrors on this car haha. It's hard to find a Midas Gold 1.4s mk3 '89 on pictures so I did only took one that seems right.:)

I know you did it for the mirrors, which I also agree with you .... they are more suitable to this car.
But since it's a Dutch car from Holland ... I collected easy a little information for you, that's all.

Latest Posts

Back