MIDGET (rare car) to p/e with Mazda 787B

  • Thread starter Thread starter jackfrost
  • 13 comments
  • 742 views
Midget is a rare car?
 
yes my friend! it took me hours and hours to get it, now finally i got it..Best car ever:)

It is not rare at all, if you do A and B spec you get 2 of them. It is the prize car for Amateur Sport Truck Series Races.
 
yeah, you dont know the almighty "Midget II D type Race Car '98", Shadow ? ^^

the 2 you win for the lv6 races are just fakes, this one is a beast, hrhr :dopey: *joke*
 
Last edited:
I was being ironic. I have 2 Midget...same model, diferent color:)
@EasySan2k - "Midget II D type race car '98" :lol::lol:
 
yeah, you dont know the almighty "Midget II D type Race Car '98", Shadow ? ^^

the 2 you win for the lv6 races are just fakes, this one is a beast, hrhr :dopey: *joke*

True my friend True... they are cars from hell..when getting to drive them, after u use one u will be fixed in a wheelchair of old age :dopey: that why they are rare
 
I was being ironic. I have 2 Midget...same model, diferent color:)
@EasySan2k - "Midget II D type race car '98" :lol::lol:

I think he is talking about the super rare stealth chrome line Midget f1 car
 
I love the Midget...and I miss the original Midget from GT4...with his cute 3 wheels:D
 
I´ll give you my mitsubishi panda or my fiat corsa for that piece of ****. And just because the midget race car to win "like the wind" event
 
I´ll give you my mitsubishi panda or my fiat corsa for that piece of ****. And just because the midget race car to win "like the wind" event

:lol::lol::lol:
 
Back