Midnight Racing Club - GT500 Season 3: CANCELLED DUE TO ONLINE BUG

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoopamanLuva
  • 351 comments
  • 19,297 views
I understand Soopa. Speaking of glitches, the game just screwed me over in the PURE GT4 series while in pit lane. :grumpy:
All these little things and the inconsistencies in the game add up to be frustrating imo.
 
Don't know if anybody still follows this thread but, anyone fancy a race? Proper bored!
 
I forgot to unsubscribe from this thread. But I wouldn't mind a reunion race :)
 
I would.
 
nealcropper
Only matt?

I could could make a public lobby I have had some luck with running rooms lately they mostly go smoothly. When I have one up I'll message you so we can race together.
 
adeadsnipermatt
I could could make a public lobby I have had some luck with running rooms lately they mostly go smoothly. When I have one up I'll message you so we can race together.

Awesome
 
When I get my pedals fixed sure.
 
Awesome, what about you skengd? Or soopa?
 
nealcropper
Awesome, what about you skengd? Or soopa?

I sees skeng online in GT all the time and Soopa plays a lot Battlefield.
 
Hope race isnt today, pedals are ****ed
 
Hey guys whats up??
Can we start this again maybe??
You guys can make graphics???
 
I know this but its to late for me.
 
I'm up for starting this up again.
 
Cool neal we need only a men that give us good graphics.
 
I mean the graphics from sopa on the OP tables and all.
 
Oh yeah no I can't do all that.
 
Maybe phil he is good in that things.
 
Nah no time man, besides I just take pics off the net :p I know a friend who is good but he's studying for his 'O' level examinations now
 
Back