MIKA's MEGA GIVEAWAY ....WINNER: #72 flybynighter

  • Thread starter Thread starter mp10
  • 214 comments
  • 9,071 views
I adding a 1967 ticket to the list too, good luck everybody
 
Thanks for entering
 
58 please ty
 
30 please :tup:tup:tup: ;)
 
Can I have #71 please? :)
 
57 Please. :) thank you.
 
#92 please. Thanks! 👍
 
# 93 please. :)
 
35 please. Thanks.
 
#31 please if it hasn't already gone. Thank you sir 👍
 
#39 please :D
 
Thanks again guys
 
65, PM me on PSN if I'm picked.
vogelsang1234 is my PSN ;)
 
Thanks guys, not too long left now
 
Hey , just wanted to ask , the winner will get :

Level 23 ticket
Level 1000 ticket
1967 ticket
5 Gold chome
5 Silver chrome
10 Mattes

Plus one of the OP cars

Right ?
 
werty_56-1
Hey , just wanted to ask , the winner will get :

Level 23 ticket
Level 1000 ticket
1967 ticket
5 Gold chome
5 Silver chrome
10 Mattes

Plus one of the OP cars

Right ?

Winner gets everything. So all tickets, paints, and all the cars.
 
Back