Miklad's Musings... ** 1000 posts birthday update! **

• Thread starter Miklad
  • 318 comments
Missed alot here I guess, and boy was I wrong.
Love the adverts, appreciate the work you put in them. Love the F2007 sets as well as the Italia tail light close-up.
Amazing stuff.

Missed alot here I guess, and boy was I wrong.
Love the adverts, appreciate the work you put in them. Love the F2007 sets as well as the Italia tail light close-up.
Amazing stuff.

Thanks Boab - praise indeed coming from you! 👍👍

Wow Miklad! That is truly great stuff! I'll make sure to come back and check the next update!

:)👍

Cheers Zambuca 👍

I don't update as much as some other members on the forum, and what I put up is usually just random stuff I shoot when I have a spare moment. :dopey:

Ta for looking - appreciated. :)👍

Really great sets here Miklad. Although I'm not a big fan of HDR's, you've executed them with precision. 👍

Last edited:
Alright, another cleanup master! 👍 :D Brilliant job of both the RUF and the Jag. :drool:
I'm glad and flattered to have helped inspire you. Not as good as mine you say... no, only better in many ways. :bowdown:

Alright, another cleanup master! 👍 :D Brilliant job of both the RUF and the Jag. :drool:
I'm glad and flattered to have helped inspire you. Not as good as mine you say... no, only better in many ways. :bowdown:

Cheers mate! Really enjoyed doing it - turned into a bit of a labour of love in the end, but got there.

Hope to be inspired again... :)👍

I remember when I raced one of those in PGR. They still look pretty bad-ass too. Epic clean up job! 👍

Thanks all - I'll try and keep it up. Takes a fair bit of time though...:dopey:👍

I hear ya, it is time consuming - but quite fun, challenging at times and rewarding. I've been meaning for a long time to add one a week to my gallery and call it the "Weekly Standard" with a newspaper type heading. I will definitely be inplimenting that very soon, you could do something similar here. ;)

I hear ya, it is time consuming - but quite fun, challenging at times and rewarding. I've been meaning for a long time to add one a week to my gallery and call it the "Weekly Standard" with a newspaper type heading. I will definitely be inplimenting that very soon, you could do something similar here. ;)

Hey - I like the sound of that! 👍

Let's do it. :dopey:

Perhaps start a thread - members only allowed to post ONE CAR A WEEK?

Latest Posts

Back