Miklad's Musings... ** 1000 posts birthday update! **

• Thread starter Miklad
  • 318 comments
7604974944_5fc2044a82_o.gif

And I thought my Avatar was pixelated enough... :lol:

Sad news Miklad...hopefully you'll stay around here though, even if you can't post any pictures.

You never know, you may pick up a cheap PS3 on eBay or something.

Oh and all these PS3's that seem to be dying makes me nervous!

Great stuff, nice way to end it! It's sad, but I do think that the photomode forum has shrunk somewhat, and it's not been helped by the YLOD epidemic. Hopefully we'll still see a few edits and such from you in the future, good luck!

Thats unfortunate Miklad... you were one of the best photographers on here. Come back soon!

On the other hand, I'm scared for my ps3 as well. Its 5 years old now, the only thing wrong with it is its disc tray isn't too good at the whole ejecting thing anymore, thanks to airport crew who just throw luggage around. My ps3 and I travel often and a few more flights and I feel my ps3 will just die.

Every shot is incredible! :drool: Tis sad to see you out for now, you've always produced top quality work. Hopefully you'll be able to get a new PS3 sometime between now and GT6/PS4. Of course we can always send a few shots your way for you to edit in the meantime, might spark a RE:MIX revival! :)

All the best!

Hey thanks all - you're all very kind! :)👍

As I said - I'll still be lurking on here. It's my favourite place on the web. :)

Back