Mileage Exchange Sees Return of the Mazda Atenza Homologation Special to GT Sport

Two things....

1. Why repeat BOTH Vehicles in the same Colour as previously available ? Surely the Mazda could have been done in a different colour ? :irked:

2. When in the Livery Editor, some of the Special Colours* appear to be a slightly different hue / shade, to the small examples shown. :confused:
Some of the Greens and Yellows are the most obviously different (to me).
Is that due to the fact that I'm using a bog-standard 500GB PS4 and Full HD TV. Rather than a PS4 Pro with a 4K TV ? 💡
Or perhaps my Advanced Age and therefore possibly Failing Eyesight / onset of Age-Related Colour Blindness ? :embarrassed: 🤬

:cheers:

* The CORRECT English Spelling ! :cool:

Hey guys. I just created my account and I have a question to ask. So, as we all know, the Mileage Exchange market changes every week. My problem is that I've missed a lot of weeks since I'm currently in the USA and my PS4 is in Qatar which is a 13-14 hour flight. Will the stuff I missed from past Mileage Exhcange cycles come back again or is that not possible? Thanks.

Hey guys. I just created my account and I have a question to ask. So, as we all know, the Mileage Exchange market changes every week. My problem is that I've missed a lot of weeks since I'm currently in the USA and my PS4 is in Qatar which is a 13-14 hour flight. Will the stuff I missed from past Mileage Exchange cycles come back again or is that not possible? Thanks.

Nothing Official, but I think that the general consensus is that everything will (eventually) repeat via the Mileage Exchange.

We're currently seeing ALL of the Drivers Poses, Helmets & Decals repeat quite regularly.
The Safety Cars & Road Cars repeat, albeit sometimes in a different Colour.
Seems like the Wheels are now showing quite a few repeats.
Which only leaves the Special Paints... some of which have been repeated. But believe that it may be a year or two before every single one has shown up. but that's complete guesswork.

Nothing Official, but I think that the general consensus is that everything will (eventually) repeat via the Mileage Exchange.

We're currently seeing ALL of the Drivers Poses, Helmets & Decals repeat quite regularly.
The Safety Cars & Road Cars repeat, albeit sometimes in a different Colour.
Seems like the Wheels are now showing quite a few repeats.
Which only leaves the Special Paints... some of which have been repeated. But believe that it may be a year or two before every single one has shown up. but that's complete guesswork.
Thanks you so much. I hope to buy all the things I missed.

VXR
Do people alter their cars to 4 stud hubs to fit Work Equip or do they make a 5 stud version? There's so few 4 stud cars in this game that it annoys me.
i've only put them on the S-FR. if we had some kei cars, there would be epic rooms to join.

Latest Posts

Back