Million $ limit timing

  • Thread starter Thread starter sday
  • 4 comments
  • 835 views
Messages
666
Messages
sday
OK, at tonights reset (about 7 hours) does it officially become the 2nd to the game? And if so can we trade million plus cars after tomorrow's reset? Updates like the seasonals and OCD update like 3 hours after the reset, does anyone know exactly when the change will occur?
Thanks
 
The change happens on the 3rd
https://www.gtplanet.net/million-dollar-gt5-car-trading-ends-march-3rd/

What do you mean by "become the 2nd to the game"?

I mean tonights reset is 6pm on the 1st for me local, but to some people that is midnight so it is the 2nd for them at that time. "to the game" I say because it seems that is the offical day change since it is the reset each day. The million dollar question (no pun intended) is if the change is first thing on the 3rd or later, or end of day 3rd.
 
Exactly what I'm wondering.

Will the trade limit be reinstated at 12:01am GMT March 3? This would coincide with the reset time, which means that I/we will not be able to trade after tomorrow's reset...

If it's later than that, then we would still have one trade day... oh well, I guess we'll see in 27 hours :D
 
Exactly what I'm wondering.

Will the trade limit be reinstated at 12:01am GMT March 3? This would coincide with the reset time, which means that I/we will not be able to trade after tomorrow's reset...

If it's later than that, then we would still have one trade day... oh well, I guess we'll see in 27 hours :D

Agreed, but it would be nice to know in advance. Also remember the online dealer and season events update 3 hours past 12:01 GMT so maybe it happens then?
 
Back