japspeed Messages 46 Messages sambee_96 Oct 17, 2011 #1 Need those cars, just let me know what you need via PM
Sgt_Deeds Messages 546 Messages Sgt_Deeds2 Oct 17, 2011 #2 I have tom's x540 and supra rz 97' both have no Mod ... I'm only after tickets , gold paint ships , or sets of new gear
I have tom's x540 and supra rz 97' both have no Mod ... I'm only after tickets , gold paint ships , or sets of new gear
lilcat89 Messages 2,073 Space City, USA Messages GTP_MPower Messages JetsE36 Oct 17, 2011 #3 I have Supra and Subaru 22B. Supra is Blue Mica Metallic 0/8,557.5/0 and Subaru is Sonic Blue has 2/29,884.3/0. Would take ST165 Celica GT-Four and ST205 Celica GT-Four road car. I dont care about mileage or switches.
I have Supra and Subaru 22B. Supra is Blue Mica Metallic 0/8,557.5/0 and Subaru is Sonic Blue has 2/29,884.3/0. Would take ST165 Celica GT-Four and ST205 Celica GT-Four road car. I dont care about mileage or switches.
Palcone Messages 20 Messages palcone128 Oct 17, 2011 #4 I have a Mines Lancer Evo VI but it has 1,392 miles. If your interested pm me
squirlybmx Messages 1,194 New York Messages XSVterror16 Messages xsvterror16 Oct 17, 2011 #5 I have the mines evo.and can trade immediately. Just pm me on what you have to offer and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I have the mines evo.and can trade immediately. Just pm me on what you have to offer and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.