MINE'S Lancer Evolution Available!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RUstAuSi
  • 17 comments
  • 739 views
Messages
562
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
iownall1
One rare car. Anyone want it?
 
0 miles?
 
nissan GT-R R tune(r34) for it???
 
Take your pick from my garage (link in signature)
 
xanavi gtr, ferrari f10?, subaru rally car?
 
Dodge Viper Team Oreca #51? send at reset
 
Take your pick from my garage (link in signature)

I'll choose the Nissan R89C. Can we trade on the 7th?
I have 2 so I'm definitely able to trade on that day.
 
Last edited:
Dodge Viper Team Oreca #51? send at reset

I have another one so we can trade on the 9th, if you want.
 
yes that is fine

Okay, I'll put it down on my schedule.

Your Viper Oreca for my Mine's Lancer Evo.
 
I'll choose the Nissan R89C. Can we trade on the 7th?
I have 2 so I'm definitely able to trade on that day.

Yeah that's fine. Add me on PSN when you can.👍
 
Bump
 
Bump.
 
Rare car everyone!
 
Bump
 
Anyone?
 
Back