Mine's Nissan Gtr R34 (standard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5Kev
  • 12 comments
  • 908 views
Messages
72
Ireland
Derry
Messages
Kev_Roche2011
Would anybody have this car, if so can you trade with me for any car in my garage :) thank you
 
i'm looking for anything in my sig. If you have any of them, message me on PSN. Darth-Krayt
 
Whats sig?
 
Signature at the bottom of their post.
 
I can send the camaro in le mans blue :)
 
OK, that works. If you can log on to PSN within the next hour or so we can trade this morning. Otherwise it will have to wait till I'm home from work. Thanks.
 
Im on now :) do you want the camaro tuned up or not?
 
Not tuned. Just message me on PSN when you've sent it. Thanks.
 
HEY!!!! THIS GUY (OP) IS A THIEF!!!!!

How do I make it known that this guy just burned me. I was nice enough to send first. He said he sent but didn't. Then he said the game wouldn't let him send till the reset, then he just deleted me now. This guy is a con-artist and a thief!!

Why he'd do this when he's made the deal publicly on GTP is beyond me, but he was stupid enough to do it and I hope no1 else deals with this "person".
 
Last edited:
MODS should ban this guy (GT5Kev) from the Marketplace. He just burned me in his own thread. You can't get much more shameless than that. Low man.......REAL low.
 
I didnt even trade with this guy :/ what is he talking about?
 
Low.............reeeeeeeally low. Everyone can see you said you'd send it and us making a deal, so you can't just pretend like it didn't happen, or make believe you don't know what I'm talking about. Everyone can see you're full of it.

Anyway....anyone actually have a Le Mans Blue 69 Camaro SS for trade? Maybe I can still use this thread to actually get the car OP just burned me on.
 
I have the 2 of the camaros and all the cudas and chevelles in your sig Larry. Maybe we can make a deal on something. Add me on psn same name as on here and we can talk. I won't be on til tonight when I get home.
 
Back