Mine's Skyline, Evo ect.

  • Thread starter Thread starter myrb26dett
  • 24 comments
  • 1,217 views
Messages
1
personally i thought that the Mines Skyline in GT3 was kickass. i dont remember if the evo was in it or not though. butwhat i wanted to know is if there was a website dedicated to these cars. i cant seem to find any.
 
yeah the mines' are kickass, did you ever see the best motoring video where Keiichi and Orido tested the mines Skyline? It actually scared keiichi it was so fast, mind you this man has driven a TSO20 (toyota gt one), and countless other cars including a turbo charged 650hp NSX GT1 LM!!! WOW!! (that was in BMI also)

I'll check on a website.

Update: i found the mines tuning hompage but its all in japanese!!
http://www.mines-wave.com/
 
Cyrix
yeah the mines' are kickass, did you ever see the best motoring video where Keiichi and Orido tested the mines Skyline? It actually scared keiichi it was so fast, mind you this man has driven a TSO20 (toyota gt one), and countless other cars including a turbo charged 650hp NSX GT1 LM!!! WOW!! (that was in BMI also)

I'll check on a website.

Update: i found the mines tuning hompage but its all in japanese!!
http://www.mines-wave.com/

I have that DVD and let me tell you the Skyline sounds like a beast!
 
I don't think we really need a R-tuned and sn S-tuned version because eventually they end up being very much the same car after tuning. Then again we dont need all those different versions of the Skyines/Evos in the first place.
 
Why do people complain so much about all the different versions of the Skyline/Evo? In GT3 there are what, 4 skylines?
 
yeah... the mine's Skyline is one of the most intertaining cars in the game to drive. I love taking it out stock w/ sim tires and trying to go as fast as i can on whatever track. Its crazy.. its better than a normal r34 in every single way.... But there's hardly any info on the Mine's skyline or any pics on the net either. the only thing i've found is the best motoring vid... i've been searching for more vids of the car for a long time and havent found anything :(
 
All these Skylines, Evos and other similar cars... getting a little old. Ive always thought it was so stupid to have over 10 cars of the same type.... They are different years but seriously, the years don't differ that greatly... and different trims of each model? Come on... that's actually a great idea... what makes it really dumb is when you do it for only 2 or 3 cars in the game. But hey... like everyone says, don't like it? don't buy it!. I'm just basically saying that I could care less about having so many Sklyines and Evos...
 
Yeah if you have 500+ cars but 1/20 is skyline or lancer that limits the choice. Just like I was disapointed when I found out Prologue had 4 versions of the subaru impreza and the evo :crazy: :yuck: 👎 . And prologue doesn't have so many cars.
 
clouddancer79
All these Skylines, Evos and other similar cars... getting a little old. Ive always thought it was so stupid to have over 10 cars of the same type.... They are different years but seriously, the years don't differ that greatly... and different trims of each model? Come on... that's actually a great idea... what makes it really dumb is when you do it for only 2 or 3 cars in the game. But hey... like everyone says, don't like it? don't buy it!. I'm just basically saying that I could care less about having so many Sklyines and Evos...

thats just cus u dont apreciate them in the game. And the Developers obviously have a liking for the SKylines and evos. ANd hopefully they will include different generations of other cars in gt4 and more skylines and Evo's in gt4.
 
Yeah the mines cars are always great i wish they return the mine r32 in GT4.
 
I think the Mine's Evo was in 3. I believe I remember not being able to take it into the EVO cup thing.
 
Yeah, but the Mine's Skyline in GT3 is different from the one on that DVD. Weren't they testing a Toyota Supra on that too?

Anyways, I though the Mine's Lancer sort of sucked. Poor top speed. BTW, if you want to a great car to drift, use the Mine's Skyline. I know you have to turn off 2 things to do it.
 
Ha, true but the mines evo was the best evo.
 
Dorifto
In GT3 there are what, 4 skylines?

I count more in the region of 10, which is anywhere between 1/20th and 1/30th depending on what car list you believe, a large number of which are almost identical.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Yeah, but the Mine's Skyline in GT3 is different from the one on that DVD. Weren't they testing a Toyota Supra on that too?

Anyways, I though the Mine's Lancer sort of sucked. Poor top speed. BTW, if you want to a great car to drift, use the Mine's Skyline. I know you have to turn off 2 things to do it.

It was the Amuse Supra "torque monster" as much as 140?ft-lb of torque starting from 3000rpm.

Mine's lancer sucked in GT3 I dont like it. the Mine's Skyline was okay but if you pushed it too hard it sucked but yeah it is fast.
 
i like all the different versions of the Skylines and Evos, they each represent a different evolution(hence Evo in the Lancer's case) of motorsport technology in Japan

if they included one of every model mustang/camaro/corvette you people wouldn't be complaining
 
I like the fact too. I am really glad PD has put in the early model Skyline's along with what I think is the Lancer EVO III.
 
yeah...Mine's always tune some fast cars, especially their Lancer and Skyline
But if PD can includes other tuner such as JUN, Amuse may be Top Secret as well, that will be wonderful
As Jun has some pretty fast Skyline (1000hp) and very fast and good handling Lancer and Impreza
 
Top Secret and JUN would be a nice addition to Spoon, Mine's, etc.
 
Dev_Zero
when I found out Prologue had 4 versions of the subaru impreza and the evo :crazy: :yuck: 👎 . And prologue doesn't have so many cars.

That may be true, but it is split between road and racing models, and they all handle very differently in Prologue.
 
yes, try to do a time attact with 2 diff WRX or EVO (road version) you will know there're diff between those
it's funny....i like to test out diff cars on the same track all the time
 
The Mines Evo was in GT2 also. I remember drifting around the Rome Short corse with a stock version of it. It was a better car in GT2, but the one in GT3 was OK.
 
man, having Jun would rock, i'd love to drive their 383.8 km/h R33 :D
 
incubusnb
if they included one of every model mustang/camaro/corvette you people wouldn't be complaining

I sure as hell would be, that's an even bigger waste in my opinion.
 
Back