MINI Countryman All4 Racing Dakar 2011

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 15 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

Presents a Dakar car, this time the legendary MINI Countryman (All4 Racing) who made his debut during the Dakar Rally in 2011. MINI won the Dakar Rally already three time in a row, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
That's why I choose for the 2011 car, here started the adventure after all.

687atj.jpg

The Mini All4 Racing is a rally car designed and developed by the German X-Raid. The car is used in Rally Raid competitions.
The new Mini All4 Racing will replace the current BMW X3 CC, but will be powered by the BMW’s variable twin-turbo diesel engine that will deliver 315 HP and 710Nm of torque.

The MINI is 10 cm shorter, 3 cm lower, and has a 10 cm reduced rear overhang over the BMW X3 CC.
Compared to the BMW X3 CC, the MINI will be characterised by improved handling as the overall length is shorter and it is lower. They have also been able to improve on many other smaller details, such as the relocation of smaller components to lower the centre of gravity.

Specifications

Engine: BMW 3L TDI V6
Transmission: Handmatige 6-sequentieel
Fuel: Diesel
Tyres: Michelin

mini-dakar.jpg

23kokxx.jpg

THE OTHER MINI IS HERE:

THE OTHER DAKAR CARS ARE HERE:

2d9cynd.jpg

Last edited:
I remember seeing a black one. This was available in severall colours for some events. Didn´t one of those had a portuguese driver?

I had an impression so, maybe it was the black one. I also remember some of these were at Dakar, they look so badass plowing trough the dirt!

Latest Posts

Back