Mini stop motion video i made :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Glanza-V
  • 21 comments
  • 1,255 views
Uhh...Cool idea I guess, but after watching it my only comment was "what the hell?!" :odd:
 
I know you said short, but dude, It took longer to click and load than to watch.
 
When did we change the definition of drifting. That was nothing but "Wrecking" and not very good wrecking at that.
 
yeah i was bored and didnt put much effort in but im working on a NFS carbon trailer using lego pepole and hotwheels
 
Deleted

Forget it,just pretend it didn't happened.....
 
What the 🤬?Are you a kid or something?(no offense,but i'm a kid as well....sort of....) but thats not the point,the point is people don't play with "toys" anymore.They just do the "real thing".Grow up will you,its too childish for me....

Forget it,its stupid replying like this

Did you like forget your brain when you typed that?
 
Did you like forget your brain when you typed that?

Wait,did i type that? I don't think so....
Whatever! End of story.I don't want to start an argument.Aku tak kisah!
 
no i just use them to make movies

and i collect scale cars .... i just have hotwheels also
 
What the 🤬?Are you a kid or something?(no offense,but i'm a kid as well....sort of....) but thats not the point,the point is people don't play with "toys" anymore.They just do the "real thing".Grow up will you,its too childish for me....

Forget it,its stupid replying like this

Wait,did i type that? I don't think so....

Your account most certainly did, and you and you alone are responsible for all content posted to this site from your account.

Do not post anything like this again. Comment on the video, but do not attack a user for its content - and it's a lot easier to not try to cause offence than it is to say "no offense,but" (sic)
 
What the 🤬?Are you a kid or something?(no offense,but i'm a kid as well....sort of....) but thats not the point,the point is people don't play with "toys" anymore.They just do the "real thing".Grow up will you,its too childish for me....

Forget it,its stupid replying like this

You are a kid. Heck, I'm just barely not a kid anymore.

Put a little more time into the clip Glanza-V. I've seen some impressive stuff come out of stop motion, but it is very much you get out of it what you put in it.
 
Could be longer. Are you just starting out? It's a bit jumpy, try not moving the car as much each frame, and take more pictures, too.
 
the point is people don't play with "toys" anymore.They just do the "real thing".
Think about what you just said.

He is making a toy car appear to drift. Then someone comes along and says, "dude, just go do it in real life." Kid thinks "Wow" and runs out and buys the first 240sx he finds and drifts it into a van with a family inside.

:grumpy:


And then every cop that passes me thinks I'm a street racer because I have a civic and I'm 16.
 
As said before it was a little short, and I could have done with out that music.
 
Sorry guys.I didn't mean it,hopefully i don't get banned for this.I apologize if i hurt anyone's feeling.Once again,sorry :guilty: i'll try not to do it again...it was my own mistake,blame it on me,-rep me if you want (if its possible),lose many friends and lose my dignity.Whatever,its up to you guys to decide.....
 
Its alrite i dont mind im only 12 so you could call me a kid

please dont ban him
 
hahah

off topic: qoute from family guy like in your avatar...
"HE GON GET IT"
 
Uhh...Cool idea I guess, but after watching it my only comment was "what the hell?!" :odd:
I agree, because at the end of the video I was scratching my head and going ok.
 
To actually make a comment on this

Nice, but needs to be longer and have more frames, it looks choppy
 
To actually make a comment on this

Nice, but needs to be longer and have more frames, it looks choppy

Yep 👍 Im pre-teen too.... I still like playing around and killing em little 1:57's i got :dunce:
 
Back