Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, setups are missing for the following:

Thank you.

The NSX has no setup - it was only a hotlap i did for a friend

The Ferrari Setup was a never video - so the setup is shown already at the end of the video and the Ferri Setup for Nürburg was missing - but i added it now to the description already :)

Merry Xmas,MINKIHL.
Need this setup:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j2la4qpfPw&t=51s
Thank you!

Merry Christmas mate :)

Setup:
Brake: 0
Traction: 0
Ride height: 67mm/2,63in F - 90mm/3,54in R
Frequency (hz): 2,99 F - 3,00 R
ARB: 5 F - 9 R
Compression: 53 F - 54 R
Rebound: 85 F - 84 R
Camber: 2,6 F - 1,9 R
Toe: out 0.30 F - in 0.10 R
Downforce: 400 F - 800 R
LSD:
rear
Gear Ratio:
Top Speed: 260km/h
Final Gear 3240
1. Gear: 2862 / 105
2. Gear: 2133 / 141
3. Gear: 1709 / 176
4. Gear: 1445 / 208
5. Gear: 1260 / 239
6. Gear: 1124 / 275

Attachments

• McLaren GTR.jpg
    McLaren GTR.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 22
Added Lambo Diablo Setup

Hey, I'm new here. I saw your lap with this setup on YouTube, but I can't find it in your video and also here. Please, can you say where I can find, because I really love this car and want to try your setup...

Hey, I'm new here. I saw your lap with this setup on YouTube, but I can't find it in your video and also here. Please, can you say where I can find, because I really love this car and want to try your setup...

My Setups are always at the end of the video

My Setups are always at the end of the video
I've checked the video one more time and there is no setup in it, also link on YouTube leads to this forum, but there is no message with setup. It leads on the first post only.

I've checked the video one more time and there is no setup in it, also link on YouTube leads to this forum, but there is no message with setup. It leads on the first post only.

Oh - I got redirected to another setup yesterday, sorry yes after I revamped my page - i somehow missed that setup - i am updating it

New year new setup :) first setup out on many more :)

Here the Audi TT Cup Lobby Setup :) have fun - best wishes

Great tune, Dom. Enjoyed taking that 'round the Ring.

I also have a quick question. For your tunes, where the tune is set out in the Youtube description, there don't seem to be power/weight levels. For example, the 911 RSR Nordschleife tune . I realise that it says BOP, but Praiaino's tunes are often BOP and they still give power and weight % indications. Am I missing something?

Great tune, Dom. Enjoyed taking that 'round the Ring.

I also have a quick question. For your tunes, where the tune is set out in the Youtube description, there don't seem to be power/weight levels. For example, the 911 RSR Nordschleife tune . I realise that it says BOP, but Praiaino's tunes are often BOP and they still give power and weight % indications. Am I missing something?

Hello, thank you for your kind words!

If i write BoP active I mean that i activated the standard polyphony BoP.

Maybe Praiano uses a own BoP thats why he wrote the values dont know.

Is that on his yt channel as I can't find it.

this setup was my first - i did it in november 2017, currently i am planning the next season of egtm, so currently not enough time to do setups - bit when i am finished with the egtm preparations, i am throwung again setups to my yt channel, fand the new gtr setup is there included

29977602088_f405c62fa9_c.jpg

View attachment 795280
click for infos

First of all
let me introduce myself, my Name is Dominik Allram, I am 28 years old and I am living in Austria (Vienna).
I am driving Simracing Games since the end of 2004, I started with GT FIA Racing game, better known as GTR / GTR2.

After 4 competitive Endurance Championships in Rfactor i was going to Iracing.
My Input Hardware started with a Logitech G25 and end in a Clubsport equip from Fanatec.
(On PS4 I drive currently with Thurstmaster TgT with the Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedals right now via CPX Adapter but I am changing part by part to Fanatec Elite)

Now i want also to compete in GT Sports and i will try to let u guys know my setups, to help out the best i can!
...because we are a Racing community and we should help each other.
I would appreciate if you guys follow me in GT Sports

Second to mention what I am doing here on GT Sport...
I love to create Setups for any Cars, I am loving creating Videos (All of them on Youtube),
also i am streaming, explaining and much more.
...so if you need help, you enjoying my streams, setups, videos, join me on discord, youtube and follow me on gt planet!

-=HOW TO FOLLOW ME=-
(click on pictures)
PSN: add MINKIHL

My Current Wheel Setup
- G29 without any Mods
- Steering Sensitivity: 1
- FFB Max Force: 4
- FFB Sensivity: 8
- TGT without any Mods
- Steering Sensitivity: 1
- FFB Max Force: 4
- FFB Sensivity: 4
Assistants:
- Countersteering-
Strong or off, depends on Car and Track
- ABS-
-TC-
depends on Car
- Rest-
off

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SETUPS
---> all Setups are uploaded to my Youtube Channel (link above [icon]) and the Setup is always at the End of the Video.
-----> If the Setups is not at the End of the Video - check out the description. :)
-------> I appreciate every follow and subscription! :P

If you find a YOUTUBE Video which is missing the setup, please contact me!

Formula Cars

Gr.X

Gr.1

Gr.2

Gr.3

*NEW*
*NEW*

Gr.4

Road Cars

Nordschleife

Do you plan to do any more Gr4 setups?

Latest Posts