Missile Matsuri | teamJDMT™ | CONGRATULATIONS JDM_Tuning-FD3S!

• Thread starter ReDMySTiC
  • 263 comments
Damn, sorry guys.. Thought group b was next week, when's the next lobby? I'm in the middle or re wiring my pedals as the brake doesn't work.. Hopefully finish it tonight.. What track should I be practicing as I'm abit confused?
Alright no worries
Don't think Stav will make it to any other lobbies, so you'll walk right through to the Group Finals.. lol
you need to be in the Wednesday lobby!

Don't think Stav will make it to any other lobbies, so you'll walk right through to the Group Finals.. lol
you need to be in the Wednesday lobby!

Ahh really wish the finals were next week :lol:

I'm available Thursday but really really late due to a uni test

Ahh really wish the finals were next week :lol:

I'm available Thursday but really really late due to a uni test
i wish they were too but i'm not home from Friday so..
Pain in the ass reorganizing everything and i couldn't keep the structure i wanted, but oh well.. next time :lol:

Curious as to how my 1st run was 5-5 when i hit all clipping points and pulled away as JR made a slip up at the horse shoe ?

Curious as to how my 1st run was 5-5 when i hit all clipping points and pulled away as JR made a slip up at the horse shoe ?
Your first clip was a bit off and your line around the horse shoe was too inside..

Also @TH137Z Lspredator said he won't be available so today you'll be against JR86 👍

**UPDATE**
Competition Finals will now be held on Wednesday after the Group Finals have been completed.
(sorry guys but plans changed slightly and i'm not leaving Friday morning but i'm now leaving Thursday night)
I will release the times for the Wednesday lobby for you guys later today!

Your first clip was a bit off and your line around the horse shoe was too inside..

Also @TH137Z Lspredator said he won't be available so today you'll be against JR86 👍

I've watched the replay a few times now and its the 2nd run i ran shallow on the horse shoe not the 1st run , my 1st run was pretty much spot on and pulled away from JR as he made a much larger mistake. I'm not happy with the call on the 1st run.

I've watched the replay a few times now and its the 2nd run i ran shallow on the horse shoe not the 1st run , my 1st run was pretty much spot on and pulled away from JR as he made a much larger mistake. I'm not happy with the call on the 1st run.
it wasn't spot on, i watched the replay aswell, you went too shallow
+if you really want me to judge it even more harshly, you would still not have won because of your mistake on the 2nd run.

it wasn't spot on, i watched the replay aswell, you went too shallow
+if you really want me to judge it even more harshly, you would still not have won because of your mistake on the 2nd run.

I'm only giving the crowd what they want which was lots of door bashing and guard rubbing,it is a missile comp after all :sly: saw none of that 1st run lol. Still don't think think 1st run was fair call but w/e.

Applicable once more @TH137Z
5790-death-stare.gif
:lol:

Ahh these constant moves on dates in the matsuri really suck :(

I'll have to do my 3rd place battle later or the finals or whatever I end up in :lol:

**TIMES UPDATE**
For tomorrows lobby, i'm going to have the lobby open at 5pm!
I want to get the Group Finals finished before 6-6:30pm
and start the Competition Finals by 6:30-7pm!

LOBBY OPEN/GROUP FINALS START: 5:00pm
COMPETITION FINALS START: 6:00pm-6:30pm

(Sorry the times are always changing but i'm not going away with my own family, so i can't do much about the times they've decided on.)

Day 5 is complete!

Rounds 1 & 2 of both groups have been completed !
Now to move onto the Group Finals and Competition Finals that will be held in tomorrows lobby!

(In addition if you hadn't already noticed, which you should have, the Competition Finals is NOT on the Madrid section, i have a second line video for the next section, Check the OP.)

@JDM SRE70 @JDMTuningFD3S @Trongggggg @Cheese7killer @JR86 @SmokedBump
You guys have all made it into the group finals! Make sure you are in tomorrows lobby!
@TH137Z You've made it into the Group Finals but due to Stavingo's forfeit you've already been given 3rd place in Group B, but you'll still need to compete in the Competition Finals tomorrow!

Hope to see you all there, and it should be a good afternoon of drifting!

Group Finals Have been completed!
And we are now moving onto the Competition Finals!
This is the bracket for SSR5!
8aM9N.png

The lobby is a friends only lobby, but you can join as a spectator if you wish!

okay guys so the Missile Matsuri has come to an end, and firstly i would like to congratulate @JDMTuningFD3S for taking 1st place in the competition!

I would just to to say thankyou to the support of all the drivers and the others out there in the GTP Community that had taken a liking to the competition, the Matsuri turned out to be a successful event, that i thoroughly enjoyed hosting!
The battles were close, and the sections were difficult, so i congratulate all the drivers for participating.
On behalf of teamJDMT and myself, i wish you all the best of luck and hope to see all the current drivers and maybe some additional drivers next time around!
See you all on the track, Happy Drifting!

-- Missile Matsuri -- Presented by teamJDMT -- Hosted by FA20 -- Dedicated to JZX90 (R.I.P) --

OP UPDATED WITH STANDINGS AND SCORES

So here's my coverage of the Missile Matsuri Finals. Also a small session with FA20.

Here's me warming up.
View attachment 142634 View attachment 142640 View attachment 142641
The battle for 3rd was quite a downer for me, since i was going for 1st. But it was fun none the less, here's the wonderful 86 loving @JR86 warming up.
View attachment 142636 View attachment 142637 View attachment 142639
The battle begun, clutch's kick and rpm's picked up. My boat got into full thrust, still a floater though.
View attachment 142642 View attachment 142643
JR Straightened Run 2, giving me 2/2 Passes. Putting me on the podium at 3rd. Then it was the battle for #1 FD3S @JDMTuningFD3S and ShakeOtan @SmokedBump.

View attachment 142648 View attachment 142644 View attachment 142647
FD takes the win, bringing the matsuri trophy home! (i can't remember what happened.)

So the three of us had a little shoot in kahoots of our success.
View attachment 142649
3rd Place-SRE70
View attachment 142650
2nd-ShakeOtan
View attachment 142646
1st Place-FD3S

A kind thanks to all the support from the bro's here at teamJDMT. Especially @ReDMySTiC for hosting this successful event one of a kind to the Oceanic Region!

Back