Missing audio options

• Thread starter kartman21
  • 9 comments
France
Burgundy
xxflorent21xx
graoul57
Hi all,

On my console, running I no longer have a option to choose the audio output (2ch, 7.1, etc) and now my sound experience is bad compare to the early game.

I run the game thought a 7.1 system and despite setting the PS5 in HC mode, I can't find a way to get a decent sound again.

Is it a know bug ? Am I the only one ?

I've try to uninstall the game and reinstall again, same issue

Can you replicate this configuration?
1690008958800.png

1690008982070.png

1690009009162.png

If not working, I guess it could be a faulty connection, either cable or plug.

This fix my issue partially, but the options in game are gone and you can no longer choose de dynamic range
I hope they will bring back the full sound option menu in the next patch

This fix my issue partially, but the options in game are gone and you can no longer choose de dynamic range
I hope they will bring back the full sound option menu in the next patch
Not sure what you are referring to.
Is it this?
1690264731537.png

Thanks but this not the one, it's a option dedicated to home theater to set the dynamic range of the sound, it was there in all the olds gt games, it was there in gt7 few month back

Thanks but this not the one, it's a option dedicated to home theater to set the dynamic range of the sound, it was there in all the olds gt games, it was there in gt7 few month back
It's only ever been there in the PS4 settings:

Audio Output Mode: Select the number of audio channels to use. "Stereo" is recommended if you do not have a surround sound device connected. (This function is only available in the software for PlayStation®4 system. For the PlayStation®5 console, go to the home screen and select [Settings] > [Sound] > [Audio Output] and select the option that suits your audio environment.)

Back