Missing District of Istanbul for Sport Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter akinozdemir
  • 5 comments
  • 1,102 views
Messages
11
United Kingdom
London
Messages
akinozdemir
Many districts of Istanbul-Turkey are missing for Sport Mode. How can I make them aware of this?
 
Many districts of Istanbul-Turkey are missing for Sport Mode. How can I make them aware of this?
Contact Playstation Suport or Sony and they may give you further contact numbers to help you with your issue.
 
Many districts of Istanbul-Turkey are missing for Sport Mode. How can I make them aware of this?
Yeah, Wales too, give em a shout when you ring customer support :cheers:
 
Yeah, and they TOTALLY missed out all of Lincolnshire!! Have you seen Lincolnshire, it's huge!! Why would PD miss it out? And Gibraltar too. And The Isle Of Skye. And where is Kenya while i'm thinking of it? Jeez this game sucks.
 
yerrr... not to mention they missed antartica.

As far as I know those sub regions aren't used for anything except comparing your FIA results with other "locals". I'm sure it'll be way up (read as down) there on their list of planned fixes.

Please post back after your call to PD support.
 
I write to PS Turkey for several times, but unfortunately there is no response. They just ignore my messages.
 
Back