Do we need a thread for every missing car?
i'm fully aware this car is missing from the game.
i wasn't aware that this forum was a place where people can't start new old topics about enjoyable things such as racing and GT5.
This has nothing to do with GT5. I'd like a shopping cart with an Aston Martin V12 attached. Ain't gonna happen!
Isn't the C6 RM close enough to a C6-R, if not the same thing?
This has nothing to do with GT5. I'd like a shopping cart with an Aston Martin V12 attached. Ain't gonna happen!
Well that same car and same livery is in Forza 3.
There are 1000s road cars missing (even manufacturer) and also 1000s race cars and I would really love to have them all, but do we need a thread for every missing car? There sure is a (or more) thread for missing cars somewhere...