missing from GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter WeZR1
  • 13 comments
  • 1,251 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
72
Messages
foxmulder1028
C6R.jpg


anybody else wish we had this C6-R in GT5?
i say 👍!
 
There are 1000s road cars missing (even manufacturer) and also 1000s race cars and I would really love to have them all, but do we need a thread for every missing car? There sure is a (or more) thread for missing cars somewhere...
 
Would love it but then again there are another 100 or so different race cars with different liveries that I would love.
 
Do we need a thread for every missing car?

i'm fully aware this car is missing from the game.

i wasn't aware that this forum was a place where people can't start new old topics about enjoyable things such as racing and GT5.

on that note i would love to see pics of other cool race cars other people are into that should've made the game.
 
Last edited:
Do we need a thread for every missing car?

i'm fully aware this car is missing from the game.

i wasn't aware that this forum was a place where people can't start new old topics about enjoyable things such as racing and GT5.

This has nothing to do with GT5. I'd like a shopping cart with an Aston Martin V12 attached. Ain't gonna happen!
 
This has nothing to do with GT5. I'd like a shopping cart with an Aston Martin V12 attached. Ain't gonna happen!

a toilet on wheels with a veyron engine and i'd be interested
 
I don't get it, there are many premium cars, talking especially about American ones made by 2010.....and there isn't a Ford Shelby GT500, shame & lame ! Why a Camaro SS '10 and not the GT500.....:grumpy:

​
 
Isn't the C6 RM close enough to a C6-R, if not the same thing?
 
Isn't the C6 RM close enough to a C6-R, if not the same thing?

Not sure about him/her but I want that livery.
 
Well that same car and same livery is in Forza 3.
 
This has nothing to do with GT5. I'd like a shopping cart with an Aston Martin V12 attached. Ain't gonna happen!

You're not much fussed over corners then...?
 
There are 1000s road cars missing (even manufacturer) and also 1000s race cars and I would really love to have them all, but do we need a thread for every missing car? There sure is a (or more) thread for missing cars somewhere...

I guess "YES"!...I mean that is what forums are there fore? or not?
I know this is "wining on high level"....but how should Kaz's crew know what to improve/change next time if we won't tell them?

The car I for example miss is the following one:
Ferrari-TestaRossa-01_800.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back