Missing Gift!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ady
  • 9 comments
  • 510 views

ady

Messages
142
Messages
cheekyboyno1
I have just sent a car as a gift to a friend, it sent no problem and it has gone from my garage but he has not received it yet?? is there a way i can check who i sent it too just in case i messed up?
 
When you sent it did it give you an ok message or an error message.

This happened to me sending a Murcielargo but in my case it did give an error message after i'd hit send.
 
If your friend is still online, what they can do is if they still haven't receieved the car, just quit the game, then log back in. It should pop up. This work around has worked for me and my friends whenever it was necessary.
 
Ask him to check the truck, sometimes it's there but u get no notification
 
No error message and it all went as normal and i did back up, but i feel bad cos i cant send him his car for another 24 hrs, I think i messed up and sent it to another friend but dont know who!!
So if your on my friends list then enjoy a free touring car. lol
 
ady
No error message and it all went as normal and i did back up, but i feel bad cos i cant send him his car for another 24 hrs, I think i messed up and sent it to another friend but dont know who!!
So if your on my friends list then enjoy a free touring car. lol

Mind if I add you just incase you send me a freebie? Haha.
 
Mind if I add you just incase you send me a freebie? Haha.
LOL, mistakes happen i suppose but i feel bad for him now cos i cant do anything about it. unless anyone is feeling kind enough to donate an astra touring car to a friend of mine?? lol..no.....didnt think so. lol
 
ady
LOL, mistakes happen i suppose but i feel bad for him now cos i cant do anything about it. unless anyone is feeling kind enough to donate an astra touring car to a friend of mine?? lol..no.....didnt think so. lol

I'm afraid I lack one of those, plus I can't gift for 3 more days >_>
 
It turned up as a gift over 1 hour after i sent it!!
 
Back