Missing Horn Thank all

  • Thread starter Thread starter hclarsen
  • 35 comments
  • 1,250 views

hclarsen

Premium
Messages
400
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
hclarsen
Thank you all. 👍 :)
 
Last edited:
FR Outje1067 and I send it over later today when I hit my ps3.

Cheers 👍

Edit: Please include the number of the horn in the fr.
 
Last edited:
FR sent to Outje1067 thank you 👍 :)
 
OK, done deal in a few hours 👍
 
Ill send an extra 1 for free if you want, PM me.
 
Horn 51 sent as promised.

I ignored the SEN message, as it was a misleading action 👎

Have a nice day.
 
Hi hc i reduced you missing horns to 46. I have a stong feeling you message was misinterpreted. You miss 51 horns as foun in your mygt site, and not horn 51, do you?
 
Yeah for sure I read in the subject as

Horn (single) missing 51 (number) 👍

Sorry HC
 
Hope it makes sense :dunce:

Thank you Roel1972 👍

Sorry Outeke :sly:
 
Last edited:
Hope it makes sense :dunce:

Thank you Roel1972 👍

Sorry Outeke :sly:

I'll help out with this. Send a FR to one_chipotle and I can send 5 soon and 5 more at reset 👍
 
I can help with this too send me a FR. Put horns in message.
 
Hope it makes sense :dunce:

Thank you Roel1972 👍

Sorry Outeke :sly:

NP, those things happen...
I can send today or tomorrow your SEN message horns..
please mark them off 👍
 
FR sent to one_chipotle, HOODFIELD and Outeke thank you 👍 :)
 
Horns 248, 249, 256, 261, 262 sent.
 
Thank you ch1potle 👍 on-line list updated :)
 
FR Mike_YNWA_LFC, I can send you some now.
 
FR sent to Mike_YNWA_LFC

Thank you :)

On-line list updated
 
Last edited:
132, 154, 164, 173 and 207 sent.

I will send 209, 212, 217 and 235 tomorrow.
 
112
114
115
117
124

SENT!

Edit:

133
134
137
138
139

SENT!
 
Last edited:
Horns 211, 230, 239. 243, 244 sent.
 
Send a F/R to PSN amzgspider and you can have #143 no charge.
 
Thank you all :bowdown:

On-line list updated

Horn 112,114,115,124 and 132 sent to Roel1972
 
Last edited:
Thank you hclarsen for the horns! 👍
To all helping out: helping hclarsen normally also measn helping me (and othrrs on this forum) so thank you all :)
 
I sent 5 more. With a little luck you horn collection is to be finished today :cheers:
 
:lol: I still have to start up the ps3..

I've noticed that HOODFIELD already did 112, 114 etc...

Soooo what do you want me to send today? Anything at all? :lol:
 
209, 212, 217 and 235 sent.
 
146, 151, 152, 156 and 161 in 15 minutes 👍
 
Outeke Yes sir Thank you 👍 :)

On-line list updated.

Only missing no 162
 
Back