May I ask ---- Stage 4, number 4 - I seem to never be able to get up to the required speed to pass for Gold? Tried and tried.... any suggestions for me? (please) .
May I ask ---- Stage 4, number 4 - I seem to never be able to get up to the required speed to pass for Gold? Tried and tried.... any suggestions for me? (please) .
Since I’ve ran this so many times it’s much easier to put it into words now.
Alright, so here goes. If done correctly this should get you 255+ most of the time.
As soon as it says “START”, immediately shift into 5th. Then, as you cross the shadow when you enter the tunnel, shift into 6th. Slipstream the NSX all the way up to the curve, then pop it into 7th. Slipstream the McLaren for a second, before overtaking. From there, slipstream the red Nissan GT-R but cut between it and the Huracan before you crash into the Nissan. Slipstream the blue Dodge Charger until you get close to its bumper (you can kind of slipstream it while crossing over to the other lane, it’s what I do sometimes), and go round the final curve in the outer most lane. You’ll pick up the slipstream of the LaFerrari - but don’t bump the barrier else you’ll lose a bit of momentum. Keep slipstreaming the LaFerrari until you crash into it, then just cross the line. You should have Gold if you’ve done it correctly