Mission Lake Maggiore Endurance

• Thread starter RicDraco
  • 6 comments
Portugal
Portugal
What’s up with this mission? Made all mission gold, until now. Best could do was secound place in controller, 1:57 for lap and still been back by 10 secounds. It’s even possible doing it? The AI is super aggressive, ramming all the time, the cars looks like they fly, fueling takes an eternity. Is this a car simulation ou a fuel simulation?

There's already a specific thread on this one:

In essence, manage your strategy. Two stops at most.

I’m doing two stops. It’s not the stops.

I just looked for the above thread using the search function as I had visited the thread before, but if I search for "human comedy maggiore" it's not within the search results or at least not within those more to the top (while it does find this thread here).

Last edited:
I just looked for the above thread using the search function as I had visited the thread before, but if I search for "human comedy maggiore" it's not within the search results or at least not within those more to the top (while it does find this thread here).
There's only three results if you search "human comedy maggiore" in titles in this forum:
1711118208546.png

1711118167910.png

There's only three results if you search "human comedy maggiore" in titles in this forum:
yes, true, but how many users will tick the option to search only for the title and still it's strange that it's the last one out of the three. I would have expected threads with lots of posts to appear at the top.

yes, true, but how many users will tick the option to search only for the title
If they want to find threads with "Maggiore" in the title, hopefully all of them. Proper search engine use is pretty much the first thing you should learn when using the world wide web for the first time.
and still it's strange that it's the last one out of the three. I would have expected threads with lots of posts to appear at the top.
It searches by relevance by default. If you want to do something more specific, that's what the advanced search is for:

1711119571201.png

Top result for that search is...

1711119688357.png

Back