• 80 comments

JogoAsobi

Premium
Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION VGT Super Lap: Matterhorn Rotenboden

MVGT.jpg

Period of Availability:
05/30/2014, 6:00 GMT/UTC – 06/13/2014, 7:00 GMT/UTC
Ratings Registration: 05/30/2014, 6:00 GMT/UTC – 06/13/2014, 7:00 GMT/UTC
(Click here to convert 7:00 GMT/UTC End Time to your local time.)

Times:
Bronze: 1:45.000
Silver: 1:38.000
Gold: 1:34.000

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.30,000
Silver: Cr.60,000
Gold Cr.110,000

Participation Award:
Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION VGT car obtained just by entering event.
At least one full lap must be drive regardless of whether the time is valid or invalid.

Courtesy car: Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION VGT.
Tires: RH, Specs: 609 PP/-- HP/1350 KG.

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.
Brake Bias is set to 5/5, not adjustable via RA menu.

Tunes:
Not Applicable to event.

Course & Conditions:
Time: 11:51
Precipitation: 0%
Track: Matterhorn Rotenboden

MR.jpg

----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna

Introducing the Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution VGT

Last edited:
Just got Gold after 6 laps also :)
Actually don't mind the car :lol::lol:
But why oh why use this track for an untuned stock standard concept car ? I mean really ?

This track is way too demanding for this car (stock ) and I can see many, many , frustrated comments coming our way in the near future.

Shant be wasting any more time on this.
Thanks but no thanks
:cheers: All and good luck :yuck:

Edit - Guys I just took this car for a test spin around"The Ring"
:)
Did a 6:50.xxx first try untuned, not too bad? But it was a fun car to drive :crazy: Only did the one lap though, just about to go back for another :lol::lol:
Will look forward to any posted tunes for this fun vision car for " The Ring" and other tracks in the tuning forums :D

This is a cool car :cool: Did a stock 2:05xxx around Mount Panorama :P

:cheers: :gtpflag:

Last edited:
But why oh why use this track for an untuned stock standard concept car ? I mean really ?

This track is way too demanding for this car.

Was exactly my thoughts upon my first lap, a crazy combo.

This car is a 4WD yet here it drives almost as if the front wheels have been disconnected from the power. I noticed in the RA menu that the differential settings is set at F=0%/R=100% for the TT, I don't know if that really means anything and I haven't tried driving the prize car elsewhere either yet to make any comparison. [the only reason I can think of for this setting is that the adjustable torque differential is not fitted to the car as a stock part and so the stock non adjustable setting is either 30-70 or 35-65]

I doesn't feel anywhere near as stable as an Evo X.

My current time is 1:32.008

Last edited:
I kept crashing the rear wheels and generally procrastinating in the long downhill. Finally after more than an hour came up with 1:32.75 .

This car isn't particularly pleasant, I have to say. The AYC feels more like it's locking one side of the car up - the turn in is lethargic but predictable, but then it goes into a weird controlled slide.

1:33.463.

Agree about the track, reminds me of that previous long race driving the Bugatti when no one knew the track either.
I don't think the car drives too bad though, and of course coming from me that will hold a lot of weight, ha ha.

Edit....1:32.785.

Last edited:
hsv
This car isn't particularly pleasant, I have to say. The AYC feels more like it's locking one side of the car up - the turn in is lethargic but predictable, but then it goes into a weird controlled slide.

Having messed around with the setup a bit once winning the car you're halfway there. Set that around 55 on my one and it's quite stable but you still get a touch of lift off oversteer. I think the main problem at this track is the ride heights are so low on this car it's having trouble with the camber and elevation changes. Either that or the one in the seasonal has the AYC set to maximum.

Managed a 1:32.9xx after falling off the track repeatedly, not going to try for more because the car is so unpredictable.

Yep, going uphill it seems to bounce and flop about everywhere. It's a bit boring, but I feel it may be better suited to going off road.

hsv
Yep, going uphill it seems to bounce and flop about everywhere. It's a bit boring, but I feel it may be better suited to going off road.

Haven't tried it, but the suspension doesn't go very soft, nor very high so I'm not sure how well that would go.

just had quick couple laps, do more later once lil ones in bed. Horrible car, horrible track. Wrong track for the car. Took a slow steady lap to get used to the car/track combo, 10 seconds off!!!! more to come later, thats for sure. If cannt get gold, i will just go buy the 🤬 car anyway :lol:

:gtpflag:

hsv

its horrible isnt it, the front end does seem to be slow on turning aswell.

:lol: even 10 seconds off i got the prizes :lol:

that will do. Not even going to bother to try to get gold.

:gtpflag:

perhaps 5 laps to get 1:33.307. Needless to say wont be returning to try to improve even though I still made tons of mistakes.

After half a dozen laps of forgetting the hard right turn after the crest I managed to nail a couple of clean-ish laps and cleared gold, I really enjoyed it and look forward to playing with it some more. Maybe it's just my DS3 driving style but for me it just tracks into corners beautifully with a perfect balance of lift-off correction and full-throttle turn-in, and just the right amount of lift-off over-steer into slow turns.

I also love the look of the car and I'm thrilled that it can be painted, I painted the red one with chrome trim in black, and then got a white one with red rim and painted it in the diamond red to give it the colour-coded effect.

Man they showed it off in dirt for so much of the video I was hoping for a TT on dirt. The long Eiger trail would have been fun. Will try this out later though. :)

This is a good car once you get the hang of it. For me, I had just come off of driving all of the Senna darts, so it took a minute to get acclimated to a regular car again.

1:32.384 on my first clean lap (so like lap 10 or so :lol:)

Was fun, really liked the car and course combo, but I don't see too much of a reason to improve my time.

My time is 1:32.201 without TCS.
My time is with the buttons on the controller.

Oh dear. I just looked at your time 'omgsean1' and I note you are using Traction Control @ 5.

And Active Steering ... strong, .....Automatic gears and ABS 1, with the stick.

Whoops, I'm now down to 1:32.019. And using TC1.

Last edited:
Back