Mitsubishi Evo VI no lsd?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-D34DLY310
  • 6 comments
  • 1,867 views
Messages
319
Messages
deadly310
I recently bought this wonderful car! I bought an lsd for it and now its nowhere to be found. I installed it and its not there. All it has is the AYC thing. Is this a glitch?
 
Last edited:
Which Evo VI? There are many. (3-5?)

Also just in case, there is a search button you could use.
 
Last edited:
Having the same problem its quite annoying.. I have three evos and its not showing up on them i've tried everything
 
It's not the end of the world, I prefer the AYC :P. Is a bit annoying though.
 
I've just noticed this a week or so ago also. I tuned my EVO VI(premium) for some easy drifting a while back, and even have a replay of it on Deep Forest raceway. A few days later, I buy the car, and tune it up at my friend's house just for kicks. I get to the tuning menu, and there was no LSD option to be found. the AYC is still there, but u can't uncheck it or anything. You can buy the LSD, instal it and everything, but u can't change the settings. The latest update might something to do with this?
 
The RS models have proper LSD's and they are lighter aswell.
 
I posted the same thing two weeks ago (give or take). There isn't any LSD setting menu, but if you had a LSD installed with settings previous to the 1.10 update, it will remain the same (except you can't change your settings). This is for all Evolution's regardless of year that comes equipped with AYC's (Active Yaw Controller)👎
 
Back