Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
autowp.ru_mitsubishi_lancer_rs_evolution_v_1.jpeg

evo5_rs1.jpg

Specs: http://www.carfolio.com/specifications/models/car/?car=188826

797px-Mitsubishi_Motors_SVG_logo.svg.png

Sorry, but the brochure is japanese.

No, we don't. The premium Lancer that you are referring is the Lancer Evolution VI RS Tommi Makinen Edition '00.

573.jpg
What's the difference? They are both white, both have ugly rims, both have 276HP and both look the same...

What's the difference? They are both white, both have ugly rims, both have 276HP and both look the same...
They may look the same, but they aren't the same. The difference is the lights. The Evolution V has the lights with orange indicator while the Evolution VI does not. To be honest, the rims of this car are little strange to me...

They may look the same, but they aren't the same. The difference is the lights. The Evolution V has the lights with orange indicator while the Evolution VI does not. To be honest, the rims of this car are little strange to me...
The wheels look like they came off a truck.
cheap-truck-wheels-and-tires.jpg

latest

The wheels look like they came off a truck.
cheap-truck-wheels-and-tires.jpg

latest
Or from a Fiat.

fiat-fiorino-pick-up-heavy-duty-1991-1-copy.jpg

Seriously? You want to have two identical cars save for the light indicators in the game?

What is wrong with you? :lol:
As said, the Lancer Evolution V is different from VI. Not just the light indicators, but also the rear bumper and the front bumper.

The Ford Focus 1.6 Ghia '99 appeared in GT2, do we need that along with every other 1999 Focus?
There are 2 Ford Focus on GT2: The Zetec 1.8i and Ghia 2.0i Zetec.

....Aaaaand today is a Random Evo Day. :rolleyes:

Sigh. It was funny once. Please find a car that's not duped a million times in the game already, and then flood that instead...:indiff:

....Aaaaand today is a Random Evo Day. :rolleyes:

Sigh. It was funny once. Please find a car that's not duped a million times in the game already, and then flood that instead...:indiff:
Do you consider it as a another duplicate, right?

Or from a Fiat.

fiat-fiorino-pick-up-heavy-duty-1991-1-copy.jpg

As said, the Lancer Evolution V is different from VI. Not just the light indicators, but also the rear bumper and the front bumper.

There are 2 Ford Focus on GT2: The Zetec 1.8i and Ghia 2.0i Zetec.
Does it really matter? We don't need every single Lancer ever made.

So why mention the VI? :odd:

Just one thing Harsk, with all respect, you're free to suggest any car you want on this forum, but you see now what's people's take on cars that just look too much like the ones we already have in the game? Try to suggest a car like this only if it got a big power difference to that of its "duplicate".
Alright, Conquistador. Thank you very much. 👍

To everyone who is negative about this, I actually like this car. Nice suggestion @Harsk100 👍
Thanks. 👍

The differences between V and VI are as follows (extracts taken from rallycars.com);

Minor aerodynamic modifications in the engine bay include a hot air extractor placed at the front right wing. Additional cooling is provided in the engine bay by ducting on the side of the bumper and having placed the license plate in a more appropriate location. Other aerodynamic changes include a slightly modified front end including smaller fog lights, and a totally different rear, double-deck, adjustable wing.

Some of the latest versions of the Evo VI now have a unique titanium wheel turbocharger. The new device is reported to be much more keen to endure high mechanical strains and provide a very high flow rate even at extremely high rotational speeds. The titanium turbocharger is only mounted in the RS, Extreme, RS450 and TME versions. New pistons and conrods have also made their way into the 4G63 Mitsubishi engine. Add some more refined electronic engine management and you get more than 38Kgm of torque in street spec. The GSR and TME versions are reported to have an output of 280Bhp. The engine now uses a bigger oil cooler and a new water duct layout in its block to provide additional piston cooling. Just like its predecessor the Evolution VI uses an aluminum engine hood.

The suspension went through some finishing touches, when compared to that of the Evolution V. The front and rear arms are now made out of aluminum alloy and the rear suspension's roll center has been lowered. These modifications allow for greater cornering speeds as compared to those on the Evolution V.

The new car still uses Brembo calipers but this time more rigid models are used. Brake calipers use a fixed 4 pot design in the front and a fixed 2 pot design at the rear.

No changes occur in the transmission layout and design.

Finally Mitsubishi offers the Evolution VI in a greater variety of attractive colors but loses the yellow and red and the interior and dashboard use a blue (GSR) or red (TME) instead of the grey/black in the V. A new design of OZ Racing wheels is used (Super T's rather than F1's) in the Evolution VI but maintains the dimensions used on the previous model.

And there should be Best Motoring video feature that discussed in detail the changes from V to VI.

Visually, not much, but in real life, the Evo V and VI are still mechanically different and lap times also improved when tested at Tsukuba.

...:scared: I got quoted. Wow.

Okay, so it's tiny wee bit quicker 'round a track I don't find all that interesting - that's greeeeaaat.
Tell me, surely, surely, I can lightly tune a Evo V to match VI in game, no?

Back