Resource icon

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Rally Car

• Thread starter Kenzel
  • 2 comments
Hey mate, I see two possibilities here:
a) you're a mind-reader
b) I got drunk last night and requested a tune for exactly this car, which we got yesterday.

I'm guessing b), in which case thank you very much, will tell you how it goes. We want to use it for as many races as possible, are you any good at tuning for rally/dirt? I'm dreadful at both driving and tuning for dirt so just tend to raise the height and springs then adjust as I repeatedly fail until something works.

Either way, thank you very much my thistle-friendly comrade.

PF

Hi PF

I am obviously just "Phsycic":eek:
I don't do dirt tunes, I'm afraid.....and to be honest I don't really like driving there.....it is so unpredictable.:banghead:
I did one tune for driving on snow and it was quite good fun.....don't know how it would transfer to dirt, but can't imagine it would be too different:confused:. It was on the Toyota Celica GT-Four Rally Car. I also have a "road going" version of that car.......so you can see the difference in the tuning. I will put it up on the database and you can give it a try, if you fancy.
I think the Mitsubishi Rally Car is quite good (but then I would say that:D).......but definitely for the road!!

Have fun my friend.....and stay safe.

Kenny

Back