Mitsubishi ( Maybe Lancer Evo 10 ) Concept X

• Thread starter barryl85
  • 134 comments
This car would look so mean on the dirt or any surface, its like its saying "I eat rally cars through the dust" lol.

Just to say, about the Civics, I saw a brand new Civic Coupe today, and it is far and away the nicest looking Civic I've ever seen.

Not that I'd be caught dead driving it, unless I was heading off to hand the keys to my mother.

But it's definitely not as ass ugly as the prior models.

Same with this Evo.

Unfortunately the GT-R went from decent looking R34, to ass ugly.

i just dont like the front end on this car. its bad enough to keep me from buying it if i was in the market. i used to think the new wrx is ugly well its much better looking then this.

omg jesus ...don't scare me like that..

Is this some cruel halloween joke or something?

Jeez...That mitsu on my screen was worse than the popup exorcist crap....

pSI civic
the ep series civic type r imo was less of a car then the ek9 type r.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion seeing as we got both models in the UK and the ep series was alot nicer looking and quite a bit faster too.

Actually, Honda never officially sold the EG OR EK Civic Type-R in the UK.

That said, at least they didn't look like delivery vans - and went round a corner if you asked them to, instead of understeering to Belize.

Young_Warrior
Not sure how you came to that conclusion seeing as we got both models in the UK and the ep series was alot nicer looking and quite a bit faster too.

well, the fact that its the worst looking civic ever made is a big factor, the strut front suspension and the extra weight. the only thing good about the ep series civic was its k20a engine. i'd still rather own the ek9 or its b16b engine.

Young_Warrior
Yes I have seen it and well it doesnt look all that sporty infact the ek9 civic type -r's were kinda boring compared to the last/current (depending where you live cause its now discuntinued in the UK) gen.

Not sporty looking???

Young_Warrior

We didnt even get the EK9 Type-r in the UK, there is imports but only about 11 or something in the whole of the UK and they are actually valued more than an EP3.

Also the EP3 Type-r is a nice looking car but its not as aggressive as the EK9 Type-r it wasnt set up for Race like the EK9, and it kinda looks like a door wedge!

How you can say any of these are ugly or not nicer than an EP3 is beyond me;

Honda Civic Type-R (EK9)
ctrglass1407gy.jpg

ctr0561xn.jpg

ctrengine1402bv.jpg

Honda Civic Jordan (yellow one)(i was at the cruise where the first two pics were taken)
cruise197qx.jpg

cruise285cy.jpg

dscf0003502rf.jpg

dscf0004509uk.jpg

Honda Civic Coupe SiR (Known as VTi in UK)
2003072770ua.jpg

20030727106en.jpg

Sorry for going extremely off topic!!!

nitro_2005
i read in autocar that the concept x WILL be the new lancer and will be produced in 2007.

Yeah i read on the fifth gear website that it will be the next Lancer, also it will prob look almost the same as that but possibly with smaller wheels and probably not have the alloy dash pieces!

I wouldnt take their word for it just yet though!

No offense but that civic coupe is crap rice and that ek type r I never said was ugly but not as nice as the ep And to be truthfull it looks kinda plain.There are boy racers out there with sportier civics than that.

This civic pawns all other civics.

11civic_type_r_01-med.jpg

Number one hot hatch after the golf GTI in the UK I belive.

It's still ugly and has a massive ass. But at least that massive ass can get up and move now.

that eclipse looks much better in that trim. i dont think i'll ever like that more then the 1g and even 2 g eclipse and i dont even like them.

now the ep series civic, imo, is the worst excuse for a giant suppository man kind as ever thought up. even the btcc versions are ugly.

JNasty4G63
+1

All the power in the world won't help that car outrun the ugly.

Hilg
I know. It's like Mitsu benchmarked the Audi TT when designing the new Eclipse and then said "This car would totally look better if we made it look like a Dodge Avenger from the side."
They'll sell every single one.

I like the new eclipse much more than I do the Evo X concept. But they still need to put the Eclipse on a diet... :indiff:

well, at least with a 2 liter 4 banger up front rather then a v6 and some extra weight over the rear end it should be better ballenced.

whats the power output for that model?

Young_Warrior
No offense but that civic coupe is crap rice and that ek type r I never said was ugly but not as nice as the ep And to be truthfull it looks kinda plain.There are boy racers out there with sportier civics than that.

This civic pawns all other civics.

11civic_type_r_01-med.jpg

Number one hot hatch after the golf GTI in the UK I belive.

That coupe is not rice crap! it is actually a race civic with sponsors!!! I dont see 23" chromes and a Wings West kit! and the stickers are sponsors before you talk BS again.

Fair enough i think the EP CTR is nice but its odd shaped - and i dont really like the i-vtec engines, this is the nicest one then, the phase 2 model of the EP3

ctrep32004jdm0016st.jpg

And all im going to say is when the New Vauxhall Astra VXR hits the streets say bye bye to any GTI, CTR, Cupra or any sports hatch at all!

astra62dh.jpg

The astra will be fast in a line no doubt but when it tries to turn its meant to oversteer too much. It does look nice though but with the new type-r arriving soon and the new focus st220, new clio sport and te new seat leon cupra I think it will be thoroughly beaten.

Oh and the astra vxr is on sale now.

Back