Mitsubishi Returns to Forza Horizon 4; Seven Free Cars Coming January 15

I really do love horizon 4 and hope Jackson carpack goes to horizon 4 and car pass cars look great too thank you gt planet

GTO and Galant for sure. They should bring the FTO one of these days too.

I wonder what happened? Same cars as in FM7. I bet they even have the same bugs, like the GTO's speedo.

I really do love horizon 4 and hope Jackson carpack goes to horizon 4 and car pass cars look great too thank you gt planet

I don't know why some people are so down on that car pack. A few of the cars in that pack look awesome - especially that Shelby King Cobra.

Less interested in the custom hot rods, but it's exceedingly rare that I care about more than 2-3 cars in any car pack anyway. Hard to please 100% of the people 100% of the time.

I prefer the gto Forza has pocked. The best looking Mitsubishi gto in My opinion. Very good to see Mitsubishi return. And gto make debut i horizon for the very first time, and its the Mitsubishi i am looking forward to the most

Galant vr4?

Time to remake my old 1000hp sleeper from horizon 3.

Emerald green/Beige two tone, purple 90s tinted windows, child honor student decal, jesus fish decal and a obama bumper sticker....always rode around in 6th gear so no one could hear the LS swap,,and kept muffled exhaust, that car was a SLEEPER.

Shocked the hell out of alot of unsuspecting people.

Back