Miura Prototype available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xenn
  • 8 comments
  • 647 views

Xenn

NSX
Premium
Messages
2,226
United Kingdom
The U of K
Messages
GTPXenn
I have a spare Miura Prototype available that I no longer need. It's a chrome color and is fully tuned.

If you want to know what cars I own, check out my garage here

Thanks :)
 
any chance you want 5 chromes for it? can trade in about 8 hours
 
any chance you want 5 chromes for it? can trade in about 8 hours

I have plently of chrome paints, so I don't really need any more, thanks for offering though :)

I want it.What car do you want?

CLK-GTR if you have one?
 
Not a problem :)
 
No one else?
 
dont have the CLK but my garage is in my signature, anything you want in there, available to trade from 08/02
 
(Sorry for responding late) I had a look at your garage. I'm quite interested in your S2000 LM Race car :)
 
Back