P petsmart Messages 53 Sep 24, 2004 #1 http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/489/489327/vids_2.html?fromint=1 ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ CHECK IT OUT MORE VIDEOS N CLIPS
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/489/489327/vids_2.html?fromint=1 ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ CHECK IT OUT MORE VIDEOS N CLIPS
M MistaY (Banned) Messages 1,247 Sep 24, 2004 #3 petsmart Tell What You Think Of Site:d Click to expand... Those are months old now and are, well very old news. I've had Prologue since December of last year. *Closeinate!*
petsmart Tell What You Think Of Site:d Click to expand... Those are months old now and are, well very old news. I've had Prologue since December of last year. *Closeinate!*
Solid Fro I told you so. Premium Messages 7,889 Messages SolidFro Messages RRoDzaaah! Sep 24, 2004 #4 Sometimes I wonder, how do children find out about a website like GTP?
supra_luva209 Messages 223 Messages Petrol-Head209 Messages PetrolHead209 Sep 24, 2004 #5 Turn the caps off, it hurts my ears.
godzilla_GTR Messages 2,249 dunedin NZ Messages Godzilla_GTR Messages Godzilla_GTR Sep 24, 2004 #6 ^what the?I found out about GTP at the age of 12 in 2002 from a google search for GT4 pics