Thursday 23 January 2014
Cape Ring

2014-01-23-mmshuffcape00.jpg
2014-01-23-mmshuffcape01.jpg
2014-01-23-mmshuffcape02.jpg
2014-01-23-mmshuffcape03.jpg
2014-01-23-mmshuffcape04.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome I finally made the podium excellent racing everyone.

Curse you kling you beat me by one point :irked:. I'm kidding :lol:. Great racing kling
haha great , silver podium without even 1 win ! I didn't thought i get silver cause I wasn't realy satisfied with my pace on this event !
but daddy , in the overall saturday standings you're still in front of me :cheers:
congrats to longbow ,who dominated this event 👍

haha great , silver podium without even 1 win ! I didn't thought i get silver cause I wasn't realy satisfied with my pace on this event !
but daddy , in the overall saturday standings you're still in front of me :cheers:
I think we were pretty equally off pace that time, think we were even on points ahead of the last race. :P (where it didn't go so well for me xD)

I have added events for the next 2 Fridays...
To try & get more in before I can't race during the week anymore.

People here might be interested in my suggestions in the suggestion forum under "cars". :lol:
I'm not "trolling for likes" :guilty: (nobody need like them :odd: and many probably won't :lol:)...
I just thought some people here might find it amusing. :D :D :lol: :lol:
(I aim to entertain.)

Last edited:

Thanks King, you are most kind. Mostly due to luck though, as always. And congrats to daddyo as well, excellent results.

I'll probably make it for the Friday events...for some of the races anyway.

Thanks longbow I'm sure I can make it to the Friday races but I'll be late because my midterms are over by Thursday Friday is a full day of school. I'm not saying we need this now but for those events scheduled for when watermelon won't be able to host to we know who would host or who would be willing to host?

Series 2, Event 2
Saturday 25 January 2014
Suzuka East

2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze00.jpg

@Handlebar gold chrome cube leading the charge!

2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze02.jpg

@WarriusZero , @amarynceos , @HusamOne
s800, autozam, historic mini cooper...
dare I say -- how adorable those cars are in a row! :lol: ;)

2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze05.jpg

I must say I was quite taken watching these cars race together...
@KingKlingeling Skyline 62, @John Wells Fiat 500 Lounge

2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze06.jpg

@nomos gamma in the Be-1 👍 & @Phouchg in the mustard Ka
2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze08.jpg

2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze09.jpg

John & Kling again!
2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze10.jpg

My Spitfire. I think this colour is too harsh for the Spitfire. I will be repainting.
2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze11.jpg

@ryzno Move & @GTsail290 in the WAGON.

2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze12.jpg

They're ALL BOXY! :sly:
(see this video for reference lol)
2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze14.jpg

@LongbowX (see you do wind up in photomodes!) trying to beat @HusamOne to the trail head to do some hiking & eat some granola & raisins.... I mean the finish line. :odd:
2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze16.jpg

@Phouchg perhaps would rather be on the ferris wheel than in the Ka. :lol: ;)
2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze18.jpg

I've got some pretty nice photomodes recently of @amarynceos reflex spice cars... Looks really good on some cars on some tracks (if the lighting is just right!) (And here I was never a fan of that paint chip before!)
2014-01-25-mmshuffsuze20.jpg

And again the BE-1.
I have liked that car since GT4. Not sure why, it just seems fun, and not especially typical of what you'd expect.

Me thinks that since I mentioned it I seem to end up in more now. :lol: (Which is very nice of you)

I've grown to like the Pao a little, it handles reasonably well because it's light. I also happen to like the way it looks too. :embarrassed: I like granola and raisins. The appropriate victory indulgence.

Me thinks that since I mentioned it I seem to end up in more now. :lol: (Which is very nice of you)

I've grown to like the Pao a little, it handles reasonably well because it's light. I also happen to like the way it looks too. :embarrassed: I like granola and raisins. The appropriate victory indulgence.
If you somehow manage to win with the PAO :lol:

I agree though I don't know what it is about the PAO that I like so much. I think it's the appearance it's like a car you would take when going camping.

:lol:
I haven't actually been trying to take photomodes of your car, btw. It just so happened you were in the right place at the right time. I tend to zoom in on cars that look good at a particular point I happen to see in a replay.
Like Kling & John's blue wheels caught my attention, for example. Or certain cars definitely catch my eye more than others - & if you don't wind up in those particular cars, then I might unwittingly not notice them!

I will not be available this Saturday, but will probably be around on future Saturdays.

Lucky me, we're going camping. (Brrrrr! Boy Scouts....)
GRANOLA at the trail head!! :D You can think of @LongbowX in the PAO. :lol:

I'm always so late with my sign ups.. never know in advance if I can join. :P But ehm put me up as a reserve for tonight in case one of those maybes can't make it. ^^

I'm always so late with my sign ups.. never know in advance if I can join. :P But ehm put me up as a reserve for tonight in case one of those maybes can't make it. ^^
I will put you down as reserve... Sometimes people can't make it of course, so there's usually been room for extras.

I was putting you down for all the Saturday races, as that seemed to be your preference.
I could continue to do that, if you like, and then if you find you can't race, you can simply give your spot up to a reserve? 👍

Back