Makeshift Shuffle - No Tuning RacesOpen 

Indeed. The suffering continues! :(

@amarynceos In regards to the Mazda, SM is fine. In GT5 the series I ran it used SS and SH alternatively. It was fine with both.

I thought that those numbers in post 3 were how many events, but I thought there were a few that occurred before I participated. So I was surprised to see I was tied with King. Although you're right, it probably hasn't been updated for a while.

Yes, I've been behind with everything. I don't want to spoil it... but I think things will get better next week.
I have family things this weekend, and more car repairs to be done. But my appts. & crap like that have mostly been taken care of. Like the kitten got fixed yesterday. So hopefully I'm not going to be having to get up way early to go places (like the vet or an interview) before going to work and such (like I have been).

And then I can manage to get everything uploaded and stuff, and catch up. :(
It's just been a really rough & busy 2 months. And having colds hasn't really helped matters at all.

Last edited:
Boo to real life car crapola!

Room up for practice/hooning about: 1472-6399-9009-5384-6558

edit: that's too bad @KingKlingeling , you'll be missed.

double edit to avoid double post

Fun racing today. (Even though I was pretty horrible. :embarrassed: :lol: ) Thanks to those who could make it! I'll do this again next week, same time, hopefully we can gather a few more bodies. 👍

Last edited:
Good racing everybody!

Thanks @amarynceos for hosting.
It's so nice to sometimes just show up. :)

Wish I had been in better form of course and not spending so much time in the sand. :/
And sorry for that epic divebomb at the last chicane at Sarthe. I'm going to blame it all on sinus medication of course. :lol:
👎 winter sniffles

And I hope someone gets a chance to take photomodes of the Deep Forest race. :lol: That was nutty. The Legends list is sure all that I expected it to be. :sly: ;) :lol:

Provided nobody PMs me with an incident they want investigated, I'll have the results up tomorrow. 👍

And sorry for that epic divebomb at the last chicane at Sarthe. I'm going to blame it all on sinus medication of course. :lol:
👎 winter sniffles

Haha, it actually gave me a good laugh -- but not as good as when I proceeded thereafter to spin all on my own, coming off the last chicane. :lol:

And I hope someone gets a chance to take photomodes of the Deep Forest race. :lol: That was nutty. The Legends list is sure all that I expected it to be. :sly: ;) :lol:

I'll see if I can't take some shots. That was quite the smokescreen laid down the hill at DF. :D Loving the Legends list, myself.

Also, unless there are any objections, and provided there are only half or less as many people racing as cars on the list, I'm going to continue with shifting down the list like we did today. Not all the time perhaps, but it's nice to dip down into cars we don't get the chance to use that often -- especially for the Longbows and Klingelings who tend to end up drawing the same handful of cars all the time. :sly:

-amar

Yes I would really enjoy if we did that again. There definitely are a lot of deserving cars that never get driven that are just begging to be driven

My results are a bit skewed by my constant 10 second penalties. :P But it gave me a challenge, and managed to make a close finish or two (like Trail Mountain Rev.).

I quite enjoyed running cars I didn't normally get to. I might consider doing that for Thursday as well.

Series 10, Event 1
Sunday 23 March 2014

Results:
1) GranTurismo916 (atongo619) 31 points
2) LongbowX (LongbowX) 27 points
3) amarynceos (amarynceos) 16 points
4) daddyo845 (daddyo-845) 14 points
5) watermelonpunch (wat3rm370n) 13 points

Race #1: 3 laps @ High Speed Ring (70/30/0) // Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) '89
Race_1.jpg

Race #2: 3 laps @ Cape Ring Periphery // Vintage
Race_2.jpg