MLD | The Infamous Elite |

This is our thread, happy 600th post :lol::lol:
image.jpg

Yo @Djhashbrown, epic runs the last few days!! I just watched the replay of you, evuong1, myself and the AKs guys....🤬 beautiful!!!

Like I said, you were lookin' mean in that Chaser 👍

Man I watched it last night I was like damn lol, I managed to get a few pics from it. You were leading the pack flawlessly.👍 Haha that chaser is going to be seen more often, I think it needs to be a tad slower and needs a brake improvement :lol:

Man I watched it last night I was like damn lol, I managed to get a few pics from it. You were leading the pack flawlessly.👍 Haha that chaser is going to be seen more often, I think it needs to be a tad slower and needs a brake improvement :lol:
What's this "slower" you speak of???

Lmao :lol: Don't worry I'm looking for another car it's just a temporary fling
Hahaha nah don't worry I actually enjoy drifting with people in Chasers. I constantly drift with @e_dub64 and it's just fun because the car is easy to predict no matter the driver :3 We should get some pictures soon! I'll keep the taps to the minimum ^^

Hahaha nah don't worry I actually enjoy drifting with people in Chasers. I constantly drift with @e_dub64 and it's just fun because the car is easy to predict no matter the driver :3 We should get some pictures soon! I'll keep the taps to the minimum ^^
Haha sounds good. sick runs yesterday, you left so suddenly. I'll be on later in about an hour, need some breakfast :)

Good runs last night DJ, I'm still working on my following techniques, plus it was my first day with a grippy car; a drastic contrast from my usual Supra. Nonetheless, a day with the M4 and 179.6 miles is all I need to know she's the one. 👍

Good runs last night DJ, I'm still working on my following techniques, plus it was my first day with a grippy car; a drastic contrast from my usual Supra. Nonetheless, a day with the M4 and 179.6 miles is all I need to know she's the one. 👍
Yea dev you look real good following in the m4, leading you dart off like a bullet haha. I need to work on my left foot braking with the chaser I remember bumping you a few times. I have a couple pics with you, work and I at GVS. 👍

Yea dev you look real good following in the m4, leading you dart off like a bullet haha. I need to work on my left foot braking with the chaser I remember bumping you a few times. I have a couple pics with you, work and I at GVS. 👍
Thanks man, something about a car with a big wang doing close runs! And I can't wait to see them :) I probably overlooked that part of the replay haha

Latest Posts

Back