MLD | The Infamous Elite |

Merry christmas broski @MLRSparco
ENTRY2.jpg

I tried a sample the graphics look great but the driving physics were a little off compared to gt6. I might just get advanced warfare and call it a day
Sorry for the late reply,umm hard question Shadow of Modor is pretty cool,If u haven't played "last of us" it's pretty good,Watchdog I felt was good,haven't played DriveClub im waiting for free version to come out.As of now there isn't a decent car game to play,all my hopes rest on Pcars whenever that comes out,NFS has apparently switched to PC gaming so idk what will happen with them.Ever since I got my xbone haven't played much of my PS4 Forza has taken over lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! and I was getting better at the wheel and was hoping to get some runs in with you soon. :'(
I'm going to try it again later today, if not then I've been looking for a replacement already. Keep practicing that way you're not a total noob :lol:

If you think you have done something stupid in your life.....none of that compares to this. *just a little sumthin sumthin to make your day better....in a way*
bnizshgaljn4ubasbomu-1.png

Well Project Cars comes out next week,not sure if I should get it on release day or even at all,I'm sure it'll be good but with no wheel I don't even feel it's worth playing until I get one or they make the G27 compatible :( I mean at this point should I just invest in a new wheel or a gaming PC? they're roughly the same price smh.

Back