MLD | The Infamous Elite |

Well Project Cars comes out next week,not sure if I should get it on release day or even at all,I'm sure it'll be good but with no wheel I don't even feel it's worth playing until I get one or they make the G27 compatible :( I mean at this point should I just invest in a new wheel or a gaming PC? they're roughly the same price smh.
New wheel. No point playing racing games without it.

New wheel. No point playing racing games without it.
Yea one of our members from xbox one got it last night and with the settings out the box on a controller he says it feels like NFS Shift,he's slowly tweaking it and says it's feeling better more GT like,I'm just wondering if I should take the L and get it on PS3 :lol::lol: that way I can use my wheel.

Edit: Wow just read they won't be releasing a PS3 or xbox360 version......🤬

Last edited:
So for those of you who still have a G27 and are thinking of selling it or buying a thrustmaster for the PS4 check out the Porsche 911 GT3 RS steering wheel from Fanatec,$149 for just the base with wheel no pedals or shifter which sounds dumb but if you have a G27 the pedals do work with it so your old setup won't go to waste :cheers:
image.jpg

So for those of you who still have a G27 and are thinking of selling it or buying a thrustmaster for the PS4 check out the Porsche 911 GT3 RS steering wheel from Fanatec,$149 for just the base with wheel no pedals or shifter which sounds dumb but if you have a G27 the pedals do work with it so your old setup won't go to waste :cheers: View attachment 363487
Ohhh, this is good to know. It's appreciated 👍

Ohhh, this is good to know. It's appreciated 👍
No problem,the downside to having a Fanatec wheel though is GT7 may not support it,they know that Project Cars works but it's still up to the devs of GT whether they want to support it or not so it's 50/50 but I guess if it doesn't support it you're not coming to much out of pocket and can always sell it if need be.

I havnt jumped on rFactor in awhile. Anything new?
Meh not really I'm not super into it but there is a few tracks/cars that people say were recently added,there's a FB group called "Wall Scrape Nation" that works on mods from time to time they also have just about every track and a bunch of mods just in case you wanted to check what you have vs what they do to gauge better.

Meh not really I'm not super into it but there is a few tracks/cars that people say were recently added,there's a FB group called "Wall Scrape Nation" that works on mods from time to time they also have just about every track and a bunch of mods just in case you wanted to check what you have vs what they do to gauge better.

I pretty much have most of the "good mods" Garage473, pAddons, MCD, etc

I got it, it REALLY needs more cars imo, the current selection is decent but gets old fast. Livery editor is a plus. He game is a 10/10 if you really want competitive racing (been enjoying it a lot) , that’s really all it’s for.
Is the drifting any good? I may end up getting it but I'd also need to by a wheel lol

Back