MLD | The Infamous Elite |

Ok, i resigned the save but now when i try to play online it says i need to be connected to PSN -_-
wait what u mean re assing the save?, does that mean that with your new account you dont have to do the liscences, if so i need to know xD

wait what u mean re assing the save?, does that mean that with your new account you dont have to do the liscences, if so i need to know xD
Ok, i searched the error here, and noticed that Kaz dont like when we resign saves, so i cant use my old save in the new acc to play online. So i wont use tht acc, sorry guys.

Sneak peak at our next featured car.

image.jpg
photo by:MrRollback

Great runs yesterday Mohave to bad that clwn using cm tire on his gt500 was in your way, keeping you from tandeming. It was funny how he still couldn't keep up.LOL.

I also got some nice video of djhashbrown getting some time in on the JAPAN SLAM.

Great runs yesterday Mohave to bad that clwn using cm tire on his gt500 was in your way, keeping you from tandeming. It was funny how he still couldn't keep up.LOL.

I also got some nice video of djhashbrown getting some time in on the JAPAN SLAM.

Oh yea! That whole session was fun. Cant wait for the vid to come out.

Its taking long due to the 23 replays I have to go through and watch multiple times just to find the right shots. It is a long weekend I tell you bro.lol
Mix 23 replays in three minute :lol: this should be hard

Back