MLD | The Infamous Elite |

http---makeagif.com--media-5-08-2014-VuQ4gv.gif

Breaking the ice here.:D

Yeah man been busy life is hard and stressful e been checking on you all and I'm glad to say you have been great. Keep up your dedication if you all want I'll send you some way you all can have direct contact with me if thats ok.

We totally understand bro, I haven't been able to get on much this week either. I must say @MLRSparco has done great filling in for your absence. I think we should all be on the lookout for a few potential members, just to have a good number of members that are a lil more active. Or PST friendly - seems every time I log on you guys log off. Just something to consider, anyway nice to know you're doing ok.

We totally understand bro, I haven't been able to get on much this week either. I must say @MLRSparco has done great filling in for your absence. I think we should all be on the lookout for a few potential members, just to have a good number of members that are a lil more active. Or PST friendly - seems every time I log on you guys log off. Just something to consider, anyway nice to know you're doing ok.
Thanks DJ,I'm not really the leader type but I'm trying lol and yes I already have 2 people that have been asking to join and that I think would be good additions to the team,I'm just waiting till summer break starts,I'd rather not have people join when we're pretty inactive the last thing I want is to add someone who's just gonna leave after a month or 2 due to us being inactive.

Latest Posts

Back